lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Announcements
Announcements Important information concerning the forum and members.



Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2011, 10:28 PM   #1
Carts Unlimited
 
scottyb's Avatar
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: So Cal
Posts: 49,956
Default Welcome Nivel Golf Cart Parts

Everybody welcome Nivel golf cart parts, The Worlds' biggest golf cart part dealer.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

__________________
This advertising will not be shown in this way to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum
   
Old 09-02-2011, 03:43 AM   #2
Gone Wild
 
oletop's Avatar
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Folsom, LA
Posts: 475
Default Re: Welcome Nivel Golf Cart Parts

Scotty, I looked at the sponsors and did not see them. Do they not have a banner yet?
oletop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:01 AM   #3
Administrator
Club Car
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 12,541
Default Re: Welcome Nivel Golf Cart Parts

No, Nivel does not have an ad on BGW. They bought Everything Carts. Unfortunately, when a sponsor pays James for a years worth of ads your legally obligated to provide it. Anyhow...heck of a thing to do to your dealers. Does anyone remember all the changes they were NOT going to make.....I know people who lost their jobs....LOTS of them don't have jobs now.


I heard rumor the government was investigating for Anti trust law violations. Dealers have said if they drop ship from Nivel THEIR customers gets their packages in a BU box? Also heard people who have never ordered from BU get BU catalogs. I wonder if they are using their dealers drop ship addresses to send those catalogs? Hmmm, makes you wonder. Parts on Nivels dealer only site listed for more than what BU sells it for retail? I've seen that first hand. Amongst many other things.

Golf Carts | Lifted Golf Carts | Electric Golf Carts

Club Car Golf Cart | E-Z-GO Golf Cart | Yamaha lift kits | Harley Davidson Golf Cart | Cushman Golf Cart | Pargo Golf Cart | Columbia Golf Cart | Taylor Dunn Golf Cart

Quote:
Originally Posted by azboo
Roady, your brand of evil should be bottled and sold......for bunches of money.
roady89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 08:33 AM   #4
Carts Unlimited
 
scottyb's Avatar
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: So Cal
Posts: 49,956
Default Re: Welcome Nivel Golf Cart Parts

Actually I was referring to Plum Quik's new 7000 parts golf cart parts catalog.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 09:32 AM   #5
Gone Wild
 
rabbitreborn's Avatar
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 2,387
Default Re: Welcome Nivel Golf Cart Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by roady89 View Post
No, Nivel does not have an ad on BGW. They bought Everything Carts. Unfortunately, when a sponsor pays James for a years worth of ads your legally obligated to provide it. Anyhow...heck of a thing to do to your dealers. Does anyone remember all the changes they were NOT going to make.....I know people who lost their jobs....LOTS of them don't have jobs now.


I heard rumor the government was investigating for Anti trust law violations. Dealers have said if they drop ship from Nivel THEIR customers gets their packages in a BU box? Also heard people who have never ordered from BU get BU catalogs. I wonder if they are using their dealers drop ship addresses to send those catalogs? Hmmm, makes you wonder. Parts on Nivels dealer only site listed for more than what BU sells it for retail? I've seen that first hand. Amongst many other things.
Yeah, I know I reference them alot , but that's simply because it's easy to find the pics on their site..... however, I have been trying to order from other sources more and more..... And yes, I have had multiple customers that I drop shipped parts to say they received them in BU boxes, and I have called Nivel to task on more than one occasion for products being sold to dealers above the price they sell them for on BU retail. i love when you order up a kit that you have been buying for years and suddenly it arrives at your doorstep in the fancy new box that has BU written all over it.....

I honestly don't see why the government wouldn't investigate them since they seem to be trying to monopolize the golf cart market......
rabbitreborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:20 AM   #6
Gone Wild
 
BigBlockMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Southwest Georgia
Posts: 1,320
Default Re: Welcome Nivel Golf Cart Parts

Did any of you get notified of the recent buy of EC I never received a letter??????
BigBlockMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 05:13 PM   #7
Gone Wild
 
oletop's Avatar
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Folsom, LA
Posts: 475
Default Re: Welcome Nivel Golf Cart Parts

Let me make sure I am understanding this. Everything carts is no longer the same Everything carts it used to be. I ordered several things from them and have been happy in the past. Is this new company not as reputable?
oletop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 05:34 PM   #8
Carts Unlimited
 
scottyb's Avatar
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: So Cal
Posts: 49,956
Default Re: Welcome Nivel Golf Cart Parts

If the past is any indication of things to come service may not be as good as it once was.

Tom I did not receive a letter either but Robbie said he did, So maybe they are now trying to down play their acquisitions?
Obviously they must have heard their dealers grumbling about having to compete with their suppliers in a retail market.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 05:53 PM   #9
Gone Wild
 
dougmcp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Roseville, CA
Posts: 2,757
Default Re: Welcome Nivel Golf Cart Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by oletop View Post
Let me make sure I am understanding this. Everything carts is no longer the same Everything carts it used to be. I ordered several things from them and have been happy in the past. Is this new company not as reputable?
It's just new owners that have been buying up companies for the last few years.
In the last few years Nivel has bought Golf Car News, Buggies Unlimited, Jakes Carts/Lifts, Gateway Tire, Tampa G, Pro Master and Fore Par to name a few.
Nivel Holdings is a very small cog in the big Audax Investments Portfolio.
dougmcp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 06:25 PM   #10
Gone Wild
 
oletop's Avatar
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Folsom, LA
Posts: 475
Default Re: Welcome Nivel Golf Cart Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougmcp View Post
It's just new owners that have been buying up companies for the last few years.
In the last few years Nivel has bought Golf Car News, Buggies Unlimited, Jakes Carts/Lifts, Gateway Tire, Tampa G, Pro Master and Fore Par to name a few.
Nivel Holdings is a very small cog in the big Audax Investments Portfolio.
ScottyB, Don't do it. Stay strong. We need you and your great customer service.
oletop is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Announcements


Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Golf cart parts Golf Carts and Parts
Golf cart parts Golf Carts and Parts
Yamaha G1 golf cart parts Golf Carts and Parts
Golf cart parts. Several brands. Golf Cart Parts
Making old golf cart parts look NEW ! Gas Club Car


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:34 AM.


Club Car Electric | EZGO Electric | Lifted Golf Carts | Gas EZGO | Used Golf Carts and Parts

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.