lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars



Post New Thread  Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-17-2015, 05:36 PM   #11
Gone Wild
Club Car
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 240
Default Re: Only getting 75% throttle on Alltrax DCX400

CCF mentioned that this was the achilles heel of the "newer" DS carts. I'm curious as to what year constitutes a "newer" cart...??? In other words, does anyone know at what point/year did this begin to pose/raise this throttle problem...???

Thanks !
flkeysdude359 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

__________________
This advertising will not be shown in this way to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum
   
Unread 11-17-2015, 05:45 PM   #12
Dawg Gone Wild
 
TahoeDawgZ71's Avatar
Club Car
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Golf Car Capital of The World... Augusta, Georgia
Posts: 7,977
Default Re: Only getting 75% throttle on Alltrax DCX400

Quote:
Originally Posted by flkeysdude359 View Post
CCF mentioned that this was the achilles heel of the "newer" DS carts. I'm curious as to what year constitutes a "newer" cart...??? In other words, does anyone know at what point/year did this begin to pose/raise this throttle problem...???

Thanks !
Any DS with an MCOR..... 2000.5 and up.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2015, 05:56 PM   #13
Gone Wild
 
Cruise Master's Avatar
Club Car
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: summer-north,winter-south
Posts: 500
Default Re: Only getting 75% throttle on Alltrax DCX400

Quote:
Originally Posted by yannicksjh View Post
...snip...Oh well, new controller, new HD solenoid, new 4ga cables = $$$$$$ = new found torque and speed!!!!!!!!
A question, are you still running the stock motor? If so is it generating more heat then prior to the upgrades?
Cruise Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2015, 11:49 PM   #14
Cartsunlimited.net
 
scottyb's Avatar
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Southern California
Posts: 64,060
Default Re: Only getting 75% throttle on Alltrax DCX400

This is the reason why the XCT control is a so much better fit for this cart.... The XCT control would automatically take that 75% signal and establish it as 0-100% and tell the control to put out 100% at 75% or whatever the *#@! MCOR feels like putting out. Seriously.
We don't sell this 15yr old technology for this cart anymore in light of the newer XCT controls released this year.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2015, 02:51 PM   #15
Member #16,745
 
jakesnake27's Avatar
Harley Davidson
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Missouri
Posts: 9,881
Default Re: Only getting 75% throttle on Alltrax DCX400

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
This is the reason why the XCT control is a so much better fit for this cart.... The XCT control would automatically take that 75% signal and establish it as 0-100% and tell the control to put out 100% at 75% or whatever the *#@! MCOR feels like putting out. Seriously.
We don't sell this 15yr old technology for this cart anymore in light of the newer XCT controls released this year.
What a huge breakthrough in controller technology that is Scotty...
jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2015, 03:43 PM   #16
Cartsunlimited.net
 
scottyb's Avatar
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Southern California
Posts: 64,060
Default Re: Only getting 75% throttle on Alltrax DCX400

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakesnake27 View Post
What a huge breakthrough in controller technology that is Scotty...
Amen Brother

I went from 1st pic to 2nd pic
Attached Images
File Type: jpg shoot myself.JPG (11.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg A-Happy-Smiling-Atom-Face.jpg (7.0 KB, 0 views)
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2015, 03:56 PM   #17
Member #16,745
 
jakesnake27's Avatar
Harley Davidson
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Missouri
Posts: 9,881
Default Re: Only getting 75% throttle on Alltrax DCX400

jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car


Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Dead Alltrax DCX400? Electric EZGO
Used Alltrax DCX400 Golf Carts and Parts
alltrax dcx400 Golf Carts and Parts
Alltrax DCX400 Electric EZGO
alltrax DCX400 how fast should I be going Electric Club Car


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:28 AM.


Club Car Electric | EZGO Electric | Lifted Golf Carts | Gas EZGO | Used Golf Carts and Parts

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.