lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars



Post New Thread  Closed Thread
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-13-2015, 02:50 PM   #101
Getting Wild
Club Car
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Hell, Fl. Sucking the life out of old geezers, one drop of sweat at a time !
Posts: 142
Default Re: Project Deception 1992 CC DS

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboss20 View Post
So the gauge you Installed in the dash...where did that come from?
Found it on ebay. They are cheap(9.50 free shipping) and come in several different color LED'S. I'm going to buy two more for spare units. Order THEM from a SELLER IN CHINA, much cheaper THAT WAY unless you need it right away. Most anything any vendor sells is coming from China anyway, plain and simple. Cut the middle man out,,,the drop shipper and keep that cash in your pocket. Here is a link to the page i got mine.http://www.ebay.com/itm/121614889362...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Attached Images
File Type: jpg charge meter 10.00.jpg (5.1 KB, 0 views)
Blitzkrieg is offline  
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

__________________
This advertising will not be shown in this way to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum
   
Unread 06-13-2015, 03:23 PM   #102
Gone Wild
Club Car
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Oregon City, Or
Posts: 1,939
Default Re: Project Deception 1992 CC DS

I went to the site. Did you catch the "Note: not waterproof". I'm not going to take my cart swimming, but dew and fog are considerations in my neck of the woods.


.
tag50 is offline  
Unread 06-13-2015, 04:17 PM   #103
Gone Wild
Club Car
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: The Villages, FL
Posts: 416
Default Re: Project Deception 1992 CC DS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
Found it on ebay. They are cheap(9.50 free shipping) and come in several different color LED'S. I'm going to buy two more for spare units. Order THEM from a SELLER IN CHINA, much cheaper THAT WAY unless you need it right away. Most anything any vendor sells is coming from China anyway, plain and simple. Cut the middle man out,,,the drop shipper and keep that cash in your pocket. Here is a link to the page i got mine.http://www.ebay.com/itm/121614889362...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Bought two yesterday for $7.59 ea, and free shipping. Waterproof too. Filled with glue to make it vibration and waterproof. I have analogue meters, but they don't tell me much.
MDLNB is offline  
Unread 06-13-2015, 11:29 PM   #104
Getting Wild
Club Car
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Hell, Fl. Sucking the life out of old geezers, one drop of sweat at a time !
Posts: 142
Default Re: Project Deception 1992 CC DS

Quote:
Originally Posted by tag50 View Post
I went to the site. Did you catch the "Note: not waterproof". I'm not going to take my cart swimming, but dew and fog are considerations in my neck of the woods.


.
Dew,,, fog ,,we got humidity in Fl that puts your temporary dew or fog to shame. The humidity here is ALL DAY LONG. My cart stays in an AC'd shop , water is not a fear here ! Everything i do is very well thought through. Not waterproof is why i buy spares as waterproof or not they are all from China and are more garbage than not. Putz
Blitzkrieg is offline  
Unread 06-13-2015, 11:29 PM   #105
Getting Wild
Club Car
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Hell, Fl. Sucking the life out of old geezers, one drop of sweat at a time !
Posts: 142
Default Re: Project Deception 1992 CC DS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Bought two yesterday for $7.59 ea, and free shipping. Waterproof too. Filled with glue to make it vibration and waterproof. I have analogue meters, but they don't tell me much.
Post the link to them , i'd like to see them !
Blitzkrieg is offline  
Unread 06-14-2015, 05:35 AM   #106
Gone Wild
Club Car
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: The Villages, FL
Posts: 416
Default Re: Project Deception 1992 CC DS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
Post the link to them , i'd like to see them !
http://www.ebay.com/itm/371328657525...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
MDLNB is offline  
Unread 06-14-2015, 05:38 AM   #107
Gone Wild
Club Car
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: The Villages, FL
Posts: 416
Default Re: Project Deception 1992 CC DS

Of course, I have no idea of their quality. Many times, I have found that you get what you pay for. At the very least, this will be a learning experience. Still haven't had delivery on my new DS body. Thinking about cancelling the order and finding it elsewhere.
MDLNB is offline  
Closed Thread
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car


Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
1992 Club Car DS - Renovation Project Electric Club Car
1992 ezgo marathon clone project Clone Engine Swaps
1992 ds Electric Club Car
1992 EZGO Project Gas EZGO
New Project-1992 Gas Ez Go Gas EZGO


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:48 PM.


Club Car Electric | EZGO Electric | Lifted Golf Carts | Gas EZGO | Used Golf Carts and Parts

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.