Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/)
-   Electric Club Car (http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/electric-club-car/)
-   -   2005 Carryall Drive System (http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/electric-club-car/111604-2005-carryall-drive-system.html)

jakesnake27 10-13-2015 08:55 AM

2005 Carryall Drive System
 
What kind of drive system would a 2005 sparky Carryall have in it? I would assume series, but not sure.

TahoeDawgZ71 10-13-2015 01:05 PM

Re: 2005 Carryall Drive System
 
A carryall 1 most likely would be an IQ system exactly like a DS. A Carryall 2 may be a series or possibly an IQ plus. Do you have a serial number?

jakesnake27 10-13-2015 01:58 PM

Re: 2005 Carryall Drive System
 
Unfortunately I don't have a serial number. It's going up for auction Saturday. I was just curious what came in the Carryalls. I'm debating, it's 2 hrs from my house...

TahoeDawgZ71 10-13-2015 02:03 PM

Re: 2005 Carryall Drive System
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jakesnake27 (Post 1208321)
Unfortunately I don't have a serial number. It's going up for auction Saturday. I was just curious what came in the Carryalls. I'm debating, it's 2 hrs from my house...

Send me some pictures of it if you have any. Is it a Carryall 1 or 2?

jakesnake27 10-13-2015 05:10 PM

Re: 2005 Carryall Drive System
 
I wish I knew more about it, no pics. I may just have to go check it out myself. Maybe I can swipe it cheap... :lol:

All the info I have is:
Year: 2005
Description: Club Car electric carry all

TahoeDawgZ71 10-13-2015 05:11 PM

Re: 2005 Carryall Drive System
 
I gotcha. There's a big difference in price between a Carryall 1 and a Carryall 2

jakesnake27 10-13-2015 05:12 PM

Re: 2005 Carryall Drive System
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TahoeDawgZ71 (Post 1208372)
I gotcha. There's a big difference in price between a Carryall 1 and a Carryall 2

So they made both in 05? What about Turf? I have heard that thrown around on here before...

TahoeDawgZ71 10-13-2015 05:15 PM

Re: 2005 Carryall Drive System
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jakesnake27 (Post 1208373)
So they made both in 05? What about Turf? I have heard that thrown around on here before...

They've made both since the 1980s and continued to do so until last year when they were both replaced with the Carryall 300 and Carryall 500. The only difference between a Carryall2 and a Turf2 are the decals.

jakesnake27 10-13-2015 05:16 PM

Re: 2005 Carryall Drive System
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TahoeDawgZ71 (Post 1208375)
They've made both since the 1980s and continued to do so until last year when they were both replaced with the Carryall 300 and Carryall 500. The only difference between a Carryall2 and a Turf2 are the decals.

Gotcha, thanks! :thumbup:

CCFanatic 10-13-2015 10:10 PM

Re: 2005 Carryall Drive System
 
Get it bro! :mrgreen:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This Website and forum is the property of Buggiesgonewild.com. No material may be taken or duplicated in part or full without prior written consent of the owners of buggiesgonewild.com. 2006-2017 Buggiesgonewild.com. All rights reserved.