|10-02-2016, 11:49 AM||#1|
Not Yet Wild
Join Date: Oct 2016
Wheel & Hub Torque
2014 Club Car Precedent
I looking a source of technical specs, I recently installed a 6in lift kit with new Tire/Wheel Assy. I need the Hub nut torque and wheel Lugs ... Thanks
This advertising will not be shown in this way to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum
|10-02-2016, 12:10 PM||#2|
Not Yet Wild
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Wheel & Hub Torque
1. Clean and apply a light coat of anti-seize lubricant to the spindle shaft (3).
2. Slide the hub assembly (9) onto the spindle shaft (Figure 7-21, Page 7-19).
3. Install a new flanged lock nut (11) and tighten to 50 ft-lb (68 N·m).
4. Rotate the hub. The hub should rotate smoothly without binding, side play, or any indication of rough spots.
5. Repeat the procedure for the opposite wheel.
6. Install wheels and finger-tighten lug nuts.
7. Lower the vehicle and finish tightening lug nuts, using a crisscross pattern, to 55 ft-lb (74.6 N·m)
|Front wheel bearing torque specs.||Gas Club Car|
|need torque LBS and torque pattern for 2000 club car ds gas transaxle||Gas Club Car|
|Hoping for some help, Wheel Spacers Torque?||Lifted Golf Carts|
|D&D Speed&Torque vs. D&D High Torque||Electric EZGO|
|Loss of Wheel Torque with Larger Tires?||Gas Club Car|