lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars



Post New Thread  Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-25-2017, 08:11 PM   #1
Getting Wild
Club Car
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: N.E. Florida
Posts: 76
Default Plum Quick motors..... Only see 3 on site

I have seen a few threads with people giving names of motors.... I went out to research what they were talking about and can only find 3 motors listed on their site. The Bandit, Assassin, and Executioner.

Are the others custom motors that you have to call to get info on?
Marauder is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

__________________
This advertising will not be shown in this way to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum
   
Unread 10-25-2017, 08:50 PM   #2
Gone Wild
 
Tha_B_Man's Avatar
Yamaha
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 195
Default Re: Plum Quick motors..... Only see 3 on site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marauder View Post
I have seen a few threads with people giving names of motors.... I went out to research what they were talking about and can only find 3 motors listed on their site. The Bandit, Assassin, and Executioner.



Are the others custom motors that you have to call to get info on?


I always took it as a good, better, best option. From what I read you actually send them your motor and they do one of the three upgrades. Or you can pay extra to keep your stock motor.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tha_B_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2017, 09:01 PM   #3
Getting Wild
Club Car
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: N.E. Florida
Posts: 76
Default Re: Plum Quick motors..... Only see 3 on site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_B_Man View Post
I always took it as a good, better, best option. From what I read you actually send them your motor and they do one of the three upgrades. Or you can pay extra to keep your stock motor.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could be. But I see other names of motors in threads like grizzly and others that I think are plum quick motors but donít see on the site. I think I remember seeing someone mention a motor named a Rattlesnake or similar as well. Maybe I am mistaken and they are made by some other company.
Marauder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2017, 09:37 PM   #4
Gone Wild
 
Tha_B_Man's Avatar
Yamaha
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 195
Default Plum Quick motors..... Only see 3 on site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marauder View Post
Could be. But I see other names of motors in threads like grizzly and others that I think are plum quick motors but donít see on the site. I think I remember seeing someone mention a motor named a Rattlesnake or similar as well. Maybe I am mistaken and they are made by some other company.


I just saw the thread you are referring to. It did mention a Plum Grizzly and Black widow. I guess calling them is the way to get info on those.
The thread is in the lifted carts forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tha_B_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2017, 09:41 PM   #5
Gone Wild
 
PLUMQUICK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 491
Default Re: Plum Quick motors..... Only see 3 on site

Screenshot 2017-10-23 15.33.40.jpg

Our new web site will have 60+ new custom motor builds (see sample and all the supporting information for each motor) as well as our Bandit upgrades hopefully it will be up in a few weeks. The new site will have over 6,000 pictures and a ton of information with component links.
PLUMQUICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2017, 09:46 PM   #6
Gone Wild
 
PLUMQUICK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 491
Default Re: Plum Quick motors..... Only see 3 on site

Screenshot 2017-10-03 21.11.05.jpg

And so on...........
PLUMQUICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2017, 09:57 PM   #7
Gone Wild
 
PLUMQUICK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 491
Default Re: Plum Quick motors..... Only see 3 on site

Screenshot 2017-10-25 22.54.10.jpg

PLUMQUICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2017, 10:24 PM   #8
Not Yet Wild
 
Hawk1's Avatar
Club Car
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: North of Chicago
Posts: 63
Default Re: Plum Quick motors..... Only see 3 on site

why do you have to remove Regen braking on all your motors?
Hawk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2017, 11:47 PM   #9
Getting Wild
Club Car
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: N.E. Florida
Posts: 76
Default Re: Plum Quick motors..... Only see 3 on site

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLUMQUICK View Post
Attachment 161042

Our new web site will have 60+ new custom motor builds (see sample and all the supporting information for each motor) as well as our Bandit upgrades hopefully it will be up in a few weeks. The new site will have over 6,000 pictures and a ton of information with component links.

Look forward to seeing the new site.

Thanks!
Marauder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2017, 06:21 AM   #10
Gone Wild
 
Tha_B_Man's Avatar
Yamaha
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 195
Default Re: Plum Quick motors..... Only see 3 on site

Oh snap. That's a lot of motors. Makes me a little giddy.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tha_B_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car


Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
plum quick motors Extreme DC!
Plum Quick vs. D&D motors Lifted Golf Carts
Plum Quick Motors Electric Club Car
Plum Quick Motors Electric Club Car
Plum Quick Motors Electric Club Car


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:01 AM.


Club Car Electric | EZGO Electric | Lifted Golf Carts | Gas EZGO | Used Golf Carts and Parts

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.