lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars



Post New Thread  Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-09-2009, 06:59 AM   #31
Ban Puppy Mills & Stores!
 
scubabud's Avatar
Club Car
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: SE Florida
Posts: 2,945
Default Re: Digital Voltmeter Display Installed

The latest in this saga from Mr. Wong. He now denies that he ever received the meter that I sent back. I've attached pictures of the USPS confirmation showing he received it as well as the actual package before it was sent back.

"I checked with my staff, there is NO packages received from you
You better file insurance claim as we never received your return. That's the reason why we didn't ship you replacement. Then you NF us without asking a reason!

You're such a mean person and so demanding, we no longer want to deal with you!"

So his story has gone from, "I'll make sure they send it out to you", to "never received your return."

I wish I had more eBay Feedbacks to post on him so others could see what he's all about! I apologize for ever recommending him to others here on this forum.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg USPS confirmation.jpg (46.6 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg Return Package Picture 2.jpg (20.4 KB, 28 views)
scubabud is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

__________________
This advertising will not be shown in this way to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum
   
Unread 07-09-2009, 07:19 AM   #32
Cartsunlimited.net
 
scottyb's Avatar
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Southern California
Posts: 64,077
Default Re: Digital Voltmeter Display Installed

I assume you sent the same proof he did recieve the return? Then what happened?
scottyb is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2009, 07:37 AM   #33
Ban Puppy Mills & Stores!
 
scubabud's Avatar
Club Car
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: SE Florida
Posts: 2,945
Default Re: Digital Voltmeter Display Installed

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
I assume you sent the same proof he did recieve the return? Then what happened?
Scotty,

From the first email to him through most of the others I included the COPY from the USPS. He stated twice he would make sure they send out the replacement. Even on the 30th of June he said he would take care of it. The part never arrived and the latest was what I typed above. He knows he received it. It's because I gave him a NF, (negative feedback,) about his meters and that he hasn't sent out a replacement. I have several emails trying to resolve this before the NF was given. PayPal even states that you should receive an item within 7 days.
scubabud is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2009, 07:48 AM   #34
Cartsunlimited.net
 
scottyb's Avatar
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Southern California
Posts: 64,077
Default Re: Digital Voltmeter Display Installed

Negative Feedback is a pretty big deal for an ebay seller. One such report will lower the seller's rating and reflect in higher ebay selling costs and a general lower rating posted in every aution he runs..... So I'm guessing he figures you F-ed him and he will return the favor I am a slow feedbacker ..... I love to tell a seller I want him to resolve this or that so that I can give him or her positive feedback... It is so much more effective to work from a positive position.... There is always the ebay resolution center? Good Luck
scottyb is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2009, 07:51 AM   #35
Gone Wild
 
Fishing Dude's Avatar
Club Car
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Slums of Lake Erie
Posts: 3,722
Default Re: Digital Voltmeter Display Installed

Maybe you sent it to the Wong person.
Fishing Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2009, 07:55 AM   #36
Cartsunlimited.net
 
scottyb's Avatar
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Southern California
Posts: 64,077
Default Re: Digital Voltmeter Display Installed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishing Dude View Post
Maybe you sent it to the Wong person.


Good one FD
scottyb is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2009, 08:03 AM   #37
Ban Puppy Mills & Stores!
 
scubabud's Avatar
Club Car
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: SE Florida
Posts: 2,945
Default Re: Digital Voltmeter Display Installed

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
Negative Feedback is a pretty big deal for an ebay seller. One such report will lower the seller's rating and reflect in higher ebay selling costs and a general lower rating posted in every aution he runs..... So I'm guessing he figures you F-ed him and he will return the favor I am a slow feedbacker ..... I love to tell a seller I want him to resolve this or that so that I can give him or her positive feedback... It is so much more effective to work from a positive position.... There is always the ebay resolution center? Good Luck
Thanks and I didn't know that about the Feedback rating system. I too delayed the feedback to give him the opportunity to resolve the issue. I guess I should have waiting 14 days instead of 11. But he did state that the replacement meter WAS SENT which was a lie, then he embellished the problem with the meter as BURNED by customer when in fact it was a defective Dip Switch. The truth can hurt sometimes and he truly deserved the NF's!
scubabud is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2009, 08:16 AM   #38
Cartsunlimited.net
 
scottyb's Avatar
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Southern California
Posts: 64,077
Default Re: Digital Voltmeter Display Installed

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubabud View Post
Thanks and I didn't know that about the Feedback rating system. I too delayed the feedback to give him the opportunity to resolve the issue. I guess I should have waiting 14 days instead of 11. But he did state that the replacement meter WAS SENT which was a lie, then he embellished the problem with the meter as BURNED by customer when in fact it was a defective Dip Switch. The truth can hurt sometimes and he truly deserved the NF's!
That may be, thanks for letting us know. I wish one of our sponsors would carry a comparable product
scottyb is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2009, 09:40 AM   #39
Gone Wild
 
Xact1's Avatar
Club Car
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Binghamton, NY
Posts: 384
Default Re: Digital Voltmeter Display Installed

If you paid for the item using Paypal, and there is a problem with the item (i.e. defective) you can file for a full refund thru Paypal's resolution center.

When you file for a claim, it pretty much locks up the merchant's Paypal account until the matter is resolved.

Try it, might work at getting a resolution for you
Xact1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2009, 09:49 AM   #40
Ban Puppy Mills & Stores!
 
scubabud's Avatar
Club Car
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: SE Florida
Posts: 2,945
Default Re: Digital Voltmeter Display Installed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xact1 View Post
If you paid for the item using Paypal, and there is a problem with the item (i.e. defective) you can file for a full refund thru Paypal's resolution center.

When you file for a claim, it pretty much locks up the merchant's Paypal account until the matter is resolved.

Try it, might work at getting a resolution for you
Thanks for that! I plan on trying that as well.
scubabud is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car


Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Voltmeter vs. State of Charge Meter Electric EZGO
Wiring a voltmeter to G2 Electric Yamaha
Wiring a voltmeter on 90 club car? Electric Club Car


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:41 PM.


Club Car Electric | EZGO Electric | Lifted Golf Carts | Gas EZGO | Used Golf Carts and Parts

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.