lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars



Post New Thread  Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-12-2019, 07:54 AM   #1
Not Yet Wild
Club Car
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Indiana
Posts: 47
Default MCOR problem again???

My golf cart is a 2009 Club Car Precedent. Two years ago I had a problem of the cart would quit running as I was driving it. I would pump the "go" pedal several times and it would start running again. The MCOR was replaced at that time and it ran just fine. Now I am having the same problem again. The cart is used from April to October at a seasonal campground. It is used during the weekends only. My question is: do MCOR's just have a short life span or could something else be causing the same problem that I'm having now?? Thank you for any responses.
Toolmaker Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

__________________
This advertising will not be shown in this way to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum
   
Unread 08-12-2019, 08:01 AM   #2
revolutiongolfcars.com
 
TahoeDawgZ71's Avatar
Club Car
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Golf Car Capital of The World... Augusta, Georgia
Posts: 9,581
Default Re: MCOR problem again???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolmaker Bob View Post
My golf cart is a 2009 Club Car Precedent. Two years ago I had a problem of the cart would quit running as I was driving it. I would pump the "go" pedal several times and it would start running again. The MCOR was replaced at that time and it ran just fine. Now I am having the same problem again. The cart is used from April to October at a seasonal campground. It is used during the weekends only. My question is: do MCOR's just have a short life span or could something else be causing the same problem that I'm having now?? Thank you for any responses.
The aftermarket ones have a short lifespan. Typically a factory one would last longer than that, but it's possible that it's failed again. Is it a Mexico MCOR4 or a China MCOR4?
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2019, 10:32 AM   #3
Not Yet Wild
Club Car
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Indiana
Posts: 47
Default Re: MCOR problem again???

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahoeDawgZ71 View Post
The aftermarket ones have a short lifespan. Typically a factory one would last longer than that, but it's possible that it's failed again. Is it a Mexico MCOR4 or a China MCOR4?
I'm not sure if it is factory or foreign. I had a Club Car dealer near me replace it for me. I still have the invoice from the dealer BUT the invoice is in my camper at the seasonal campground.
Toolmaker Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2019, 08:17 PM   #4
revolutiongolfcars.com
 
TahoeDawgZ71's Avatar
Club Car
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Golf Car Capital of The World... Augusta, Georgia
Posts: 9,581
Default Re: MCOR problem again???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolmaker Bob View Post
I'm not sure if it is factory or foreign. I had a Club Car dealer near me replace it for me. I still have the invoice from the dealer BUT the invoice is in my camper at the seasonal campground.
If you have the price of the unit, that'll be a sure sign.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2019, 07:13 AM   #5
Not Yet Wild
Club Car
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Indiana
Posts: 47
Default Re: MCOR problem again???

I'll check the invoice when I go back to the campground.
Toolmaker Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car


Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
New MCOR same hesitation problem Electric Club Car
Problem with the MCOR? Electric Club Car
MCOR problem? Electric Club Car
MCOR problem Electric Club Car


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:32 PM.


Club Car Electric | EZGO Electric | Lifted Golf Carts | Gas EZGO | Used Golf Carts and Parts

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.