lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars



Post New Thread  Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-19-2011, 11:19 AM   #21
Let's go racin' boyz!!
 
TerryH's Avatar
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Springdale, AR
Posts: 4,155
Default Re: PlumQuick Anybody?

Quote:
Originally Posted by learningasigo View Post
u guys are going to bring this industry down, lawyers will have a field day with this on if someone gets injured.
its just a matter of time before we as dealors pay higher prices for insurance because idiots sell something that will go that fast.

they simply are not stable at those speeds!!!
Dear learningasigo,

First: Welcome to BGW.

Second: I would humbly suggest that you attempt to live up to your name.

You picked and interesting place to jump in with both feet. Not exactly sure what you were attempting to gain by that being your first post. Lots of fast carts here and lots of people that have upgraded everything on the cart to match the speed. Lots of people that haven't as well. One way or the other, I and I alone am responsible for my own modifications just as I was when I built street cars that were just drag cars with licence plates. I find it hard to believe that if my 150 mph blown big block Mustang were involved in a crash that anyone but me would have been liable for how it was modified and/or how it was operated after said modifications.

my .02
TerryH is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

__________________
This advertising will not be shown in this way to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum
   
Unread 03-19-2011, 11:30 AM   #22
nimda
Club Car
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 12,912
Default Re: PlumQuick Anybody?

LOL! I had an attorney send me an email one time needing and expert. LOL! First and foremost, I don't consider myself an expert. His client installed a speed ship in his ezgo PDS. His client went into a turn and flipped. His client never hit the brakes AT ALL to slow down in said turn. He ASSSumed it would slow down on its own. So then the idiot wants to sue because of his own ignorance. He installed it, he alone is responsible. EZGO sells them and clearly says what it does. That went nowhere...FAST! What kind of idiot...oh never mind cause they are everywhere.
roady89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2011, 11:38 AM   #23
Stay thirsty my friends!
 
gornoman's Avatar
Mixed Breed
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Suburban Chicago
Posts: 25,020
Default Re: PlumQuick Anybody?

Quote:
Originally Posted by learningasigo View Post
u guys are going to bring this industry down, lawyers will have a field day with this on if someone gets injured.
its just a matter of time before we as dealors pay higher prices for insurance because idiots sell something that will go that fast.

they simply are not stable at those speeds!!!
My advice to you is to pick a different field of work. Perhaps landscaping design, or food service. Not so many lawyers around those occupations.
gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2011, 11:44 AM   #24
Not your usual outlaw
 
essness's Avatar
Yamaha
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Near Lake Geneva, WI
Posts: 19,854
Default Re: PlumQuick Anybody?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roady89 View Post
LOL! I had an attorney send me an email one time needing and expert. LOL! First and foremost, I don't consider myself an expert. His client installed a speed ship in his ezgo PDS. His client went into a turn and flipped. His client never hit the brakes AT ALL to slow down in said turn. He ASSSumed it would slow down on its own. So then the idiot wants to sue because of his own ignorance. He installed it, he alone is responsible. EZGO sells them and clearly says what it does. That went nowhere...FAST! What kind of idiot...oh never mind cause they are everywhere.
And they all want someone else to be responsible for their stupidity Yep, you know them, you've met them, and the evidence of their existance and the fact that we as a society will continue to take care of them is on dang near every consumer item you buy in the form of a "consumer product safety warnning". Ya know like the cup of coffee from McDonalds that has to say "contents are hot".
essness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2011, 11:46 AM   #25
Raised by coyotes
 
Flintrock's Avatar
Yamaha
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Central Texas
Posts: 5,632
Default Re: PlumQuick Anybody?

Ess, 6 more to 12k!!

What time today?????
Flintrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2011, 11:47 AM   #26
Let's go racin' boyz!!
 
TerryH's Avatar
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Springdale, AR
Posts: 4,155
Default Re: PlumQuick Anybody?

Quote:
Originally Posted by essness View Post
And they all want someone else to be responsible for their stupidity Yep, you know them, you've met them, and the evidence of their existance and the fact that we as a society will continue to take care of them is on dang near every consumer item you buy in the for of a "consumer product safety warnning". Ya know like the cup of coffee from McDonalds that has to say "contents are hot".
Always amazed me when I was fishing that every pack of plastic worms or any other kind of bait said, "Not for human consumption." Takes all kinds. Kill all the lawyers, Lord....except for mine.
TerryH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2011, 11:47 AM   #27
Not your usual outlaw
 
essness's Avatar
Yamaha
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Near Lake Geneva, WI
Posts: 19,854
Default Re: PlumQuick Anybody?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flintrock View Post
Ess, 6 more to 12k!!

What time today?????
Ooo, I didn't see that
essness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2011, 11:52 AM   #28
Not your usual outlaw
 
essness's Avatar
Yamaha
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Near Lake Geneva, WI
Posts: 19,854
Default Re: PlumQuick Anybody?

I gotta go now, I need a shower and I want some toast. I got an idea, I'll make the toast IN the shower Oh wait, this label on the cord of the toaster says I shouldnt do that.
WOW! That was close, thank God that label was there
essness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2011, 12:03 PM   #29
Stay thirsty my friends!
 
gornoman's Avatar
Mixed Breed
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Suburban Chicago
Posts: 25,020
Default Re: PlumQuick Anybody?

Don't thank God, thank a lawyer!
gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2011, 12:07 PM   #30
Not your usual outlaw
 
essness's Avatar
Yamaha
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Near Lake Geneva, WI
Posts: 19,854
Default Re: PlumQuick Anybody?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gornoman View Post
Don't thank God, thank a lawyer!
I'm not sure I understand that connection There's no label that tells me how that works
essness is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car


Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
PlumQuick Update Electric Club Car
Moaning Plumquick Electric Club Car
Thank You PLUMQUICK!! Extreme DC!
PlumQuick Pics Events/Places to ride
Plumquick motor? Electric Club Car


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:35 AM.


Club Car Electric | EZGO Electric | Lifted Golf Carts | Gas EZGO | Used Golf Carts and Parts

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.