lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars



Post New Thread  Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-19-2011, 06:21 PM   #31
Gone Wild
 
PLUMQUICK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 487
Default Re: PlumQuick Anybody?



Every motor has this sticker on it before it leaves my shop............
Just another detail that has to be done...........
PLUMQUICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

__________________
This advertising will not be shown in this way to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum
   
Unread 03-19-2011, 06:31 PM   #32
Not your usual outlaw
 
essness's Avatar
Yamaha
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Near Lake Geneva, WI
Posts: 19,855
Default Re: PlumQuick Anybody?

essness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2011, 09:28 PM   #33
Gone Wild
 
BigBlockMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Southwest Georgia
Posts: 1,469
Default Re: PlumQuick Anybody?

Besides, control at 40mph is great compared to control at 80mph. I once seen a tee shirt that read "Maximun speed should not exceed drivers IQ"
BigBlockMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2011, 11:38 AM   #34
Stay thirsty my friends!
 
gornoman's Avatar
Mixed Breed
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Suburban Chicago
Posts: 25,040
Default Re: PlumQuick Anybody?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlockMan View Post
Besides, control at 40mph is great compared to control at 80mph. I once seen a tee shirt that read "Maximun speed should not exceed drivers IQ"
That's very true!
gornoman is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2011, 07:05 AM   #35
Gone Crazy
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Chesterfield, Va
Posts: 5,064
Default Re: PlumQuick Anybody?

And right after they sue us all they will go after gun mfgs because guns kill people right?
Don't come here preaching right and wrong, If i wanted to hear a sermon I'd go to church on Sundays.

I will assume you've never met Robby at PlumQuick so why come on here with all of one post and call him an Idiot?
crash12888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2011, 10:32 AM   #36
Not Yet Wild
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 7
Thumbs down Re: PlumQuick Anybody?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash12888 View Post
And right after they sue us all they will go after gun mfgs because guns kill people right?
Don't come here preaching right and wrong, If i wanted to hear a sermon I'd go to church on Sundays.

I will assume you've never met Robby at PlumQuick so why come on here with all of one post and call him an Idiot?
idiot is as idiot does!
45mph is not clear thinking!
the atv industry has already got thousands of lawsuits, go to atv injuries and u will see lawyers wanting to take any and all injuries.

u have never been flushed down a toilet by lawyers, when u do u will understand.
someone gets injured by a cart, anyone who sold anything on that cart will be included in the lawsuite.
learningasigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2011, 10:46 AM   #37
Not your usual outlaw
 
essness's Avatar
Yamaha
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Near Lake Geneva, WI
Posts: 19,855
Default Re: PlumQuick Anybody?

Quote:
Originally Posted by learningasigo View Post
idiot is as idiot does!
45mph is not clear thinking!
the atv industry has already got thousands of lawsuits, go to atv injuries and u will see lawyers wanting to take any and all injuries.

u have never been flushed down a toilet by lawyers, when u do u will understand.
someone gets injured by a cart, anyone who sold anything on that cart will be included in the lawsuite.
In this case, I think idiot is as idiot posts!
The first mistake is the assumption on your part that no one has a clue what they are doing when it comes to modifying these things.
The second mistake is allowing your ignorance to drive you to post YOUR OPINION that assaults those that do have the knowlege.

If you believe that this kind of thing will "bring this industry down", then maybe you are in the wrong business?
I know for a fact, your on the wrong forum!

Perhaps this site is more appropriate to your mission,

http://www.idiotproofwebsite.com/
essness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2011, 11:10 AM   #38
Stay thirsty my friends!
 
gornoman's Avatar
Mixed Breed
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Suburban Chicago
Posts: 25,040
Default Re: PlumQuick Anybody?

Quote:
Originally Posted by essness View Post
In this case, I think idiot is as idiot posts!
There ya go.
gornoman is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2011, 11:19 AM   #39
Not Yet Wild
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 7
Default Re: PlumQuick Anybody?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gornoman View Post
There ya go.
ITS AMASING JUST HOW RIGHT YOU ARE!

SOME PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN STUPID AND IGNORANT.

JUST SO YOU WILL KNOW, IGNORANT IS LACK OF KNOWLEDGE ON A SUBJECT.

IN THE NEAR FUTURE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND JUST HOW RIGHT I WAS.
TILL THEN YOU ARE NOT STUPID,JUST LACKING IN WISDOM.
learningasigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2011, 11:27 AM   #40
Not your usual outlaw
 
essness's Avatar
Yamaha
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Near Lake Geneva, WI
Posts: 19,855
Default Re: PlumQuick Anybody?

Quote:
Originally Posted by learningasigo View Post
ITS AMASING JUST HOW RIGHT YOU ARE!

SOME PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN STUPID AND IGNORANT.

JUST SO YOU WILL KNOW, IGNORANT IS LACK OF KNOWLEDGE ON A SUBJECT.

IN THE NEAR FUTURE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND JUST HOW RIGHT I WAS.
TILL THEN YOU ARE NOT STUPID,JUST LACKING IN WISDOM.
Good point! You should consider heeding you're own wisdom! Or at the very least, try to understand what you just posted.
essness is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car


Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
PlumQuick Update Electric Club Car
Moaning Plumquick Electric Club Car
Thank You PLUMQUICK!! Extreme DC!
PlumQuick Pics Events/Places to ride
Plumquick motor? Electric Club Car


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:39 PM.


Club Car Electric | EZGO Electric | Lifted Golf Carts | Gas EZGO | Used Golf Carts and Parts

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.