lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars



Post New Thread  Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-20-2011, 09:11 AM   #1
Not Yet Wild
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 8
Default Serial number

Need help deciphering a club car reconditioned serial number.

A187 22038

Know that it is a 36v resistor but the serial number does not correlate to the serial number sticky. I am assuming it is a 87 year model?
gatortidellc is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

__________________
This advertising will not be shown in this way to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum
   
Unread 10-20-2011, 09:30 AM   #2
Gone Wild
 
erict's Avatar
Club Car
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: East Michigan
Posts: 1,305
Default Re: Serial number

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatortidellc View Post
Need help deciphering a club car reconditioned serial number.

A187 22038

Know that it is a 36v resistor but the serial number does not correlate to the serial number sticky. I am assuming it is a 87 year model?
Must have been built in 1918
erict is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2011, 10:43 AM   #3
The Last Moja Morani
 
shadowman's Avatar
Club Car
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: jumping from cart to cart
Posts: 8,975
Default Re: Serial number

i,m kinda guessing but yes it might be an 87 is it a 5 solenoid resistor or a single solenoid resistor cart? a single solenoid might be an 1990 or or newer..........................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2011, 11:16 AM   #4
Medicare Recipient
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: West Michigan
Posts: 3,543
Default Re: Serial number

Sure it is an "A1" and not a "1A"? . . . the later would indicate a remanufactured unit . . . .
Stevegrmich is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2011, 12:05 PM   #5
Not Yet Wild
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 8
Default Re: Serial number

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman View Post
i,m kinda guessing but yes it might be an 87 is it a 5 solenoid resistor or a single solenoid resistor cart? a single solenoid might be an 1990 or or newer..........................
It is a 5 solenoid, does that narrow down the year? The serial number definately starts with an a1, I am confused?
gatortidellc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2011, 01:37 PM   #6
Medicare Recipient
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: West Michigan
Posts: 3,543
Default Re: Serial number

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatortidellc View Post
It is a 5 solenoid, does that narrow down the year? The serial number definately starts with an a1, I am confused?
Out of curiosity, what color is your serial number plate? If it is gold in color, the A1 represents a reconditioned/reman vehicle. CC issues new serials for recon/reman's on a gold plate.
Stevegrmich is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2011, 02:01 PM   #7
Not Yet Wild
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 8
Default Re: Serial number

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevegrmich View Post
Out of curiosity, what color is your serial number plate? If it is gold in color, the A1 represents a reconditioned/reman vehicle. CC issues new serials for recon/reman's on a gold plate.
No it is black but says it is reconditioned by club car inc.
gatortidellc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2011, 02:19 PM   #8
Medicare Recipient
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: West Michigan
Posts: 3,543
Default Re: Serial number

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatortidellc View Post
No it is black but says it it reconditioned by club car inc.
OK . . guess it has changed over time . . . the 87 represents the year . . .
Stevegrmich is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car


Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
serial number or model number location?? Gas EZGO
Serial number help please Gas EZGO
Help with serial number!! Gas EZGO
Help with serial number!! Electric Club Car
g1 serial number Gas Yamaha


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:19 AM.


Club Car Electric | EZGO Electric | Lifted Golf Carts | Gas EZGO | Used Golf Carts and Parts

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.