lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars



Post New Thread  Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-30-2011, 10:56 PM   #11
The Last Moja Morani
 
shadowman's Avatar
Club Car
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: jumping from cart to cart
Posts: 8,975
Default Re: washed CC Precedent, now wont move

more than likely it gonna be the speed controler that got to wet......happens all the time and just needs to dry out...........................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

__________________
This advertising will not be shown in this way to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum
   
Unread 11-30-2011, 11:36 PM   #12
Dawg Gone Wild
 
TahoeDawgZ71's Avatar
Club Car
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Golf Car Capital of The World... Augusta, Georgia
Posts: 8,015
Default Re: washed CC Precedent, now wont move

It's the F&R switch. Do as ScubaBud suggested and take it apart and dry it out. I see this same problem every day of my life.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2011, 11:40 PM   #13
Not Yet Wild
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 9
Default Re: washed CC Precedent, now wont move

I took the F-R switch off and apart. No moisture. Put blow dryer on it just in case, but did not help problem. Where is speed controller located? Is it located in a spot where I can help it dry faster?

Steve
lamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2011, 07:56 AM   #14
Medicare Recipient
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: West Michigan
Posts: 3,543
Default Re: washed CC Precedent, now wont move

Patience, Grasshopper . . . .
Stevegrmich is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2011, 09:16 AM   #15
The Last Moja Morani
 
shadowman's Avatar
Club Car
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: jumping from cart to cart
Posts: 8,975
Default Re: washed CC Precedent, now wont move

its up behind the batteries on pass side......................................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2011, 09:19 AM   #16
The Last Moja Morani
 
shadowman's Avatar
Club Car
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: jumping from cart to cart
Posts: 8,975
Default Re: washed CC Precedent, now wont move

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahoeDawgZ71 View Post
It's the F&R switch. Do as ScubaBud suggested and take it apart and dry it out. I see this same problem every day of my life.


david this is odd only because everytime i run into it its controller being wet.......i don,t doupt it at all and can,t wait to see it myself but i as of yet have never seen it.................................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2011, 09:56 AM   #17
Dawg Gone Wild
 
TahoeDawgZ71's Avatar
Club Car
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Golf Car Capital of The World... Augusta, Georgia
Posts: 8,015
Default Re: washed CC Precedent, now wont move

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman View Post
david this is odd only because everytime i run into it its controller being wet.......i don,t doupt it at all and can,t wait to see it myself but i as of yet have never seen it.................................
Interesting.... I've actually never seen that. Strange how different people see different problems. I've already fixed a wet F&R this morning and only been at work for 2 hours lol
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2011, 11:17 AM   #18
The Last Moja Morani
 
shadowman's Avatar
Club Car
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: jumping from cart to cart
Posts: 8,975
Default Re: washed CC Precedent, now wont move

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahoeDawgZ71 View Post
Interesting.... I've actually never seen that. Strange how different people see different problems. I've already fixed a wet F&R this morning and only been at work for 2 hours lol


you know i was thinking the same exact thing how we see the same break down but with totally different problems that caused it...............this happens all the time....................................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2011, 12:32 PM   #19
Not Yet Wild
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 9
Default Re: washed CC Precedent, now wont move

I am now worried that in my unheated Michigan garage, this thing may freeze before it dries out (getting cold here). I do have a small heater pushing some air under cart and fan blowing across battery area. Will I need to borrow a salamander or find a friend with a heated garage. I am worried the longer the moisture stays. Am I just panic stricken, or is this a legitimate concern?

Steve
lamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2011, 12:50 PM   #20
Gone Wild
 
erict's Avatar
Club Car
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: East Michigan
Posts: 1,305
Default Re: washed CC Precedent, now wont move

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamo View Post
I am now worried that in my unheated Michigan garage, this thing may freeze before it dries out (getting cold here). I do have a small heater pushing some air under cart and fan blowing across battery area. Will I need to borrow a salamander or find a friend with a heated garage. I am worried the longer the moisture stays. Am I just panic stricken, or is this a legitimate concern?

Steve
In the battery area you will see a cover that covers your electronics. Remove that cover to help aid it evaporation. You can also try a leaf blower if you have one to move some air around to dry it up.

Where in Michigan are you located?
erict is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car


Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
ez go wont move! Electric EZGO
Club Car wont move Gas Club Car
89 electric par car wont move Columbia ParCar
Washed Cart, now Buzzer on in F&R, will not move Electric Club Car
96 club car wont move Electric Club Car


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:31 PM.


Club Car Electric | EZGO Electric | Lifted Golf Carts | Gas EZGO | Used Golf Carts and Parts

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.