|12-28-2011, 05:55 PM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Peachtree City, Georgia
Delta-Q QuiQ & Trojan T-875 setup procedure
I had a similar thread started on this topic but decided to start a new one with a new title to make it easier to search.
Instructions for using the Delta-Q QuiQ 912-4800 48v charger on Trojan T-875 batteries.
For the Trojan T-875 flooded battery, use algorithm #1 if using the temperature sensor and algorithm #3 if you do not have the temperature sensor. The temperature sensor looks like this: (see image at bottom of thread).
Description: Description: Description: Description: QuiQ Output Cable 006
Here’s the instructions on how to check and change algorithtms:
Check Default Charge Algorithm
Enter Algorithm Display Mode:
1) Disconnect AC Power.
2) Remove positive lead from battery pack.
3) Apply AC power and the charger will display the algorithm number after the Power On Self Test:
a. All algorithms will display as a series of flashes of the ‘80%’ LED.
b. Algorithms #1 - 6 will also be indicated by the Ammeter LEDs (see User’s Guide).
*** = Algorithm # 3
** <Short Pause> * = Algorithm #21
4) Algorithm number display repeats for 11 seconds, then Algorithm Display Mode ends.
5) Remove AC Power and reconnect positive lead.
Change Default Charge Algorithm
1) Enter Algorithm Display Mode (as above).
2) While Algorithm Number is displayed (for 11 seconds), touch positive lead to the battery pack positive terminal for 3.0 seconds (+/- 0.5s).
3) Remove lead from battery pack. Algorithm Number will increment.
4) To increment the Algorithm Number again, repeat Steps 2 and 3 within 30 seconds.
5) Touch positive lead to positive terminal and hold until relay clicks (>10 seconds). The new default algorithm is now stored.
6) Remove AC Power and check default algorithm (as above)
Contact your original equipment manufacturer if your battery pack is not supported by the charge algorithms loaded in your charger.
This advertising will not be shown in this way to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum
|Programming a Delta-Q QuiQ 912-4800 charger?||Electric Club Car|
|Delta QuiQ charger||Golf Carts and Parts|
|Delta QuiQ 48 on 42v question||Electric EZGO|
|48V Motor Testing Procedure?||Electric Club Car|