lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars



Post New Thread  Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-08-2012, 02:59 PM   #1
Gone Wild
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Georgia
Posts: 290
Default Trojan 875

Hi

After reading the stickies and going through many searches can l assume that
that the above battery will be the best to buy if needed?

When l pick one up and the battery is questionable l will pick up new batteries
rather then listen to the wrath of my wife! Only kidding!

I will be buying a Precedent 4 seater electric. Looking for at least an 08.5
and newer.

Because my wife will be driving it around my community l would like
to know that the next call is not "come and get me the cart stopped"

Thanks

Alan
Kingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

__________________
This advertising will not be shown in this way to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum
   
Unread 07-08-2012, 03:02 PM   #2
The Last Moja Morani
 
shadowman's Avatar
Club Car
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: jumping from cart to cart
Posts: 8,975
Default Re: Trojan 875

T-875 is top of the line, can,t go wrong.............................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2012, 03:09 PM   #3
Gone Wild
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Georgia
Posts: 290
Default Re: Trojan 875

Thanks

Then the Trojan 875 it is.

Alan
Kingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2012, 04:03 PM   #4
friends call me Boke
 
bokeasmowl's Avatar
Yamaha
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Smithfield, North Carolina
Posts: 7,773
Default Re: Trojan 875

That's the battery I'm running in my cart. Not one trouble yet.
bokeasmowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2012, 04:25 PM   #5
Gone Wild
 
erict's Avatar
Club Car
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: East Michigan
Posts: 1,305
Default Re: Trojan 875

Great battery and would rank the US batteries being just as good..
erict is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2012, 05:08 PM   #6
Getting Wild
Club Car
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Western Michigan
Posts: 87
Default Re: Trojan 875

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingman View Post
Hi

After reading the stickies and going through many searches can l assume that
that the above battery will be the best to buy if needed?

When l pick one up and the battery is questionable l will pick up new batteries
rather then listen to the wrath of my wife! Only kidding!

I will be buying a Precedent 4 seater electric. Looking for at least an 08.5
and newer.

Because my wife will be driving it around my community l would like
to know that the next call is not "come and get me the cart stopped"

Thanks

Alan

Had 875's installed in my 2005 when i ungraded to 6 / 8 volt batteries. So far, so good, nothing negative to report. I invested in ScottyB meter and I strongly suggest you do too when you get a cart.
Dhenryjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2012, 05:23 PM   #7
Gone Wild
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Georgia
Posts: 290
Default Re: Trojan 875

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhenryjr View Post
Had 875's installed in my 2005 when i ungraded to 6 / 8 volt batteries. So far, so good, nothing negative to report. I invested in ScottyB meter and I strongly suggest you do too when you get a cart.
Hi

What is a Scotty B meter? When l pick up a CC l must have a geige to let us know how much juice is left on it or
else l will be out on a daily basis picking up my wife from somewhere?

Thanks

Alan
Kingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2012, 05:39 PM   #8
Gone Wild
 
erict's Avatar
Club Car
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: East Michigan
Posts: 1,305
Default Re: Trojan 875

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingman View Post
Hi

What is a Scotty B meter? When l pick up a CC l must have a geige to let us know how much juice is left on it or
else l will be out on a daily basis picking up my wife from somewhere?

Thanks

Alan
http://www.cartsunlimited.net/Digita...ry_Meters.html
erict is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2012, 05:40 PM   #9
Gone Wild
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Georgia
Posts: 290
Default Re: Trojan 875

Hi

I just found out what a ScottyB meter is, if my CC Precedent doesn't come with one
l will buy one for sure.

Alan
Kingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2012, 07:07 PM   #10
Let's go racin' boyz!!
 
TerryH's Avatar
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Springdale, AR
Posts: 4,155
Default Re: Trojan 875

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingman View Post
Thanks

Then the Trojan 875 it is.

Alan
Actually the top of the line is the T890. I have them and they are super....expensive..but super.
TerryH is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car


Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Trojan or US? Electric Club Car
Trojan T-875`s Golf Carts and Parts
From Trojan T-860 to T-875 ? Electric Club Car
Trojan T-145 Extreme DC!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:08 AM.


Club Car Electric | EZGO Electric | Lifted Golf Carts | Gas EZGO | Used Golf Carts and Parts

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.