lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars



Post New Thread  Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-13-2012, 11:36 AM   #1
Not Yet Wild
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 13
Default ezgo parts on ds

I have a98 ds that i am working on. everything works great right now. i have a friend that has an ezgo that he said the frames rusted out on. i was wondering if parts would work on mine like motor or not worth messing wiyh
joey klott is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

__________________
This advertising will not be shown in this way to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum
   
Unread 12-13-2012, 11:39 AM   #2
Member #16,745
 
jakesnake27's Avatar
Harley Davidson
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Missouri
Posts: 9,883
Default Re: ezgo parts on ds

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey klott View Post
I have a98 ds that i am working on. everything works great right now. i have a friend that has an ezgo that he said the frames rusted out on. i was wondering if parts would work on mine like motor or not worth messing wiyh
I would not be changing parts with a different brand, but I am not positive- it may work?
jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2012, 12:08 PM   #3
Cartsunlimited.net
 
scottyb's Avatar
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Southern California
Posts: 64,063
Default Re: ezgo parts on ds

A DCS is a drive system unique to itself really, you can swap a PDS motor in but no series electrical parts are compatible. However, the rest of the cart is totally inter-changeable.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2012, 01:19 PM   #4
Gone Wild
 
kgsc's Avatar
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Aiken, SC
Posts: 6,167
Default Re: ezgo parts on ds

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
A DCS is a drive system unique to itself really, you can swap a PDS motor in but no series electrical parts are compatible. However, the rest of the cart is totally inter-changeable.
He has a CC DS cart scottyb, not a DCS... or at least that is what the post said..

Can you mix parts ? maybe but then the cart would be bi-polar
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2012, 03:11 PM   #5
Cartsunlimited.net
 
scottyb's Avatar
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Southern California
Posts: 64,063
Default Re: ezgo parts on ds

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgsc View Post
He has a CC DS cart scottyb, not a DCS... or at least that is what the post said..

Can you mix parts ? maybe but then the cart would be bi-polar
OHhhhh! I see... yeah that would not be possible really.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2012, 08:34 PM   #6
Not Yet Wild
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 13
Default Re: ezgo parts on ds

I figured that was the case. my buddy said i could have it. i was debating wethser its worth messing with or not. i guess worst case i could part it out. thanks for your imput
joey klott is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car


Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
F.S. Ezgo parts and yamaha parts Golf Carts and Parts
In need of a few ezgo parts Gas EZGO
Parts for 70s EZGO Electric EZGO
Ezgo Parts Golf Carts and Parts
WTB ezgo parts Golf Carts and Parts


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:57 PM.


Club Car Electric | EZGO Electric | Lifted Golf Carts | Gas EZGO | Used Golf Carts and Parts

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.