lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.



Post New Thread  Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-15-2020, 03:15 PM   #1
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Palm Beach
Posts: 3
Default EZGO Lift Recommendations

I just recently purchased a 2009 EZGO RXV. Being that it does about 22 mph I am skeptical on lifting the cart and making it easier to flip when my wife and kids are on it.

Do you have any recommendations for lift kits and whats the best out there?

To make the cart harder to flip over I have thought about installing the jakes long travel 6" lift kit to give it a wider stance and harder to flip.

What would you guys recommend? And any other recommendations on this cart would be great.

I am coming form a 1990 36 volt club car, so this is a little different and faster.

Thank you in advance.
Teasem is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

__________________
This advertising will not be shown in this way to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum
   
Unread 01-16-2020, 09:43 PM   #2
Gone Wild
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Central Alabama
Posts: 614
Default Re: EZGO Lift Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teasem View Post
I just recently purchased a 2009 EZGO RXV. Being that it does about 22 mph I am skeptical on lifting the cart and making it easier to flip when my wife and kids are on it.

Do you have any recommendations for lift kits and whats the best out there?

To make the cart harder to flip over I have thought about installing the jakes long travel 6" lift kit to give it a wider stance and harder to flip.

What would you guys recommend? And any other recommendations on this cart would be great.

I am coming form a 1990 36 volt club car, so this is a little different and faster.

Thank you in advance.
IMO, if you do not need the lift, avoid it. You can put 20.5" tires on RXV without lifting and you probably will be looking at 23" after lift. After all is said and done, the axle on your cart will be 1.25" higher with 23" tires as opposed to 20.5" tires .
rockfordpi is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2020, 08:55 AM   #3
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Palm Beach
Posts: 3
Default Re: EZGO Lift Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockfordpi View Post
IMO, if you do not need the lift, avoid it. You can put 20.5" tires on RXV without lifting and you probably will be looking at 23" after lift. After all is said and done, the axle on your cart will be 1.25" higher with 23" tires as opposed to 20.5" tires .
I am looking for that beefier stance and also to be able to go off road if need be.

I see a lot of people running the drop spindles. Is this a better ride than the double A-arm?
Teasem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2020, 09:18 AM   #4
Gone Wild
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Central Alabama
Posts: 614
Default Re: EZGO Lift Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teasem View Post
I am looking for that beefier stance and also to be able to go off road if need be.

I see a lot of people running the drop spindles. Is this a better ride than the double A-arm?
Double A-arm will be better ride.
rockfordpi is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO


Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Lift kit recommendations Lifted Golf Carts
Recommendations for Lift Kit Electric Yamaha
Looking for lift recommendations - 06' Gas DS Lifted Golf Carts
Lift kit recommendations for appearance only Electric Club Car
Looking for recommendations for a lift for a 04 MPT1200 Gas EZGO


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:44 PM.


Club Car Electric | EZGO Electric | Lifted Golf Carts | Gas EZGO | Used Golf Carts and Parts

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.