lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.



Post New Thread  Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-08-2010, 01:15 PM   #11
Conservatively Wild
 
SpoiledRotten's Avatar
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Below the Mason Dixon
Posts: 3,610
Default Re: PDS controller question

cesium, that's basically what I have it mine. Only thing is that I bought the 3.95 chip on ebay, the toggle switch at Walmart and did it myself. Total investment = $7.50. But yours is prettier.

You can add one more toggle switch and have the full range of the controller (I haven't done that but.....) I believe someone on here did that. All I care about is the steep hill and the speed, which is what you and I have.
SpoiledRotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

__________________
This advertising will not be shown in this way to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum
   
Unread 01-08-2010, 01:35 PM   #12
Not Yet Wild
 
RonP's Avatar
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Winston Salem, NC
Posts: 56
Default Re: PDS controller question

Thats what I did. I might take a pic later but it is nothing spectacular. I have two switches and all 4 functions. works pretty good.
RonP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2010, 02:20 PM   #13
Not Yet Wild
 
cesium54's Avatar
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Summertown, TN
Posts: 49
Default Re: PDS controller question

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoiledRotten View Post
cesium, that's basically what I have it mine. Only thing is that I bought the 3.95 chip on ebay, the toggle switch at Walmart and did it myself. Total investment = $7.50. But yours is prettier.

You can add one more toggle switch and have the full range of the controller (I haven't done that but.....) I believe someone on here did that. All I care about is the steep hill and the speed, which is what you and I have.
I built mine also, but this set up is for those who are not as adept as we are
Yup, two switches gives all 4 positions, but I have only seen the need for the two.
Just came back from lunch, 19 degrees out there and the buggy does wonderful 360's in the snow.
cesium54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2010, 02:58 PM   #14
Conservatively Wild
 
SpoiledRotten's Avatar
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Below the Mason Dixon
Posts: 3,610
Default Re: PDS controller question

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium54 View Post
I built mine also, but this set up is for those who are not as adept as we are
Yup, two switches gives all 4 positions, but I have only seen the need for the two.
Just came back from lunch, 19 degrees out there and the buggy does wonderful 360's in the snow.
Your making me envious of your fun in the snow!
SpoiledRotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2010, 03:09 PM   #15
Not Yet Wild
 
cesium54's Avatar
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Summertown, TN
Posts: 49
Default Re: PDS controller question

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoiledRotten View Post
Your making me envious of your fun in the snow!
Just saw your weather forecast, 20% chance of snow...however, a garden hose and a patch of lawn should suffice as it looks like you'll be cold enuf
cesium54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2010, 03:33 PM   #16
Conservatively Wild
 
SpoiledRotten's Avatar
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Below the Mason Dixon
Posts: 3,610
Default Re: PDS controller question

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium54 View Post
Just saw your weather forecast, 20% chance of snow...however, a garden hose and a patch of lawn should suffice as it looks like you'll be cold enuf
I never thought about that. Great idea. I could water down the driveway and have a blast. Wow!
SpoiledRotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2010, 03:48 PM   #17
Getting Wild
 
Russ/TN's Avatar
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: South Central Tennessee
Posts: 145
Default Re: PDS controller question

Buggyflingin?.......Anyone?
Russ/TN is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO


Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Controller question Lifted Golf Carts
controller question Electric EZGO
Another Controller Question Electric EZGO
Controller question Electric EZGO
Controller question Electric Club Car


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:34 AM.


Club Car Electric | EZGO Electric | Lifted Golf Carts | Gas EZGO | Used Golf Carts and Parts

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.