Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/)
-   Gas Yamaha (http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/gas-yamaha/)
-   -   gas pedal switch (http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/gas-yamaha/55140-gas-pedal-switch.html)

makobuggie 10-01-2011 04:45 PM

gas pedal switch
hello everyone, im new at this, what is the pedal switch called ?on a 81, g1, thanks.

kaublr 10-01-2011 06:01 PM

Re: gas pedal switch
it is called the starter switch assembly, J10-82550-00-00

paulhut 10-01-2011 06:16 PM

Re: gas pedal switch
My '79 had two switches on the gas pedal. One worked and one didn't.
A new switch was around $40 for an aftermarket and over $100 for a Yamaha part.
I ended up removing the switch and cleaning it. It was covered in rust and was stuck open. A good cleaning and it works again.

makobuggie 10-01-2011 11:04 PM

Re: gas pedal switch
I tried the part # and nothing comes up, its for the gas peddle , i guess its called a micro switch? Thanks, for a 81, g1.

paulhut 10-02-2011 05:58 PM

Re: gas pedal switch
Here's an aftermarket version you could use. Costs $57

sho305 10-04-2011 04:32 PM

Re: gas pedal switch
If you need to look up stock parts

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This Website and forum is the property of Buggiesgonewild.com. No material may be taken or duplicated in part or full without prior written consent of the owners of buggiesgonewild.com. 2006-2017 Buggiesgonewild.com. All rights reserved.