lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts
Golf Carts and Parts *No Commercial Ads



Post New Thread  Closed Thread
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-04-2019, 10:16 PM   #1
Gone Wild
 
jdavila99999's Avatar
Yamaha
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Houston
Posts: 239
Default EZ-GO for sale

I have an EZ-GO cart for sale .
Project cart
Not sure what it needs .
It has keys, the controller , frame ,body and seat etc.
Motor not locked up .



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jdavila99999 is offline  
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

__________________
This advertising will not be shown in this way to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum
   
Unread 09-05-2019, 06:22 AM   #2
Gone Wild
 
LukeL's Avatar
Yamaha
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Savannah, GA
Posts: 3,920
Default Re: EZ-GO for sale

Nice wheels.
LukeL is online now  
Unread 09-05-2019, 08:05 AM   #3
lost in the woods
 
CP241's Avatar
Club Car
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: GA
Posts: 2,884
Default Re: EZ-GO for sale

Flood cart from the hurricane?
CP241 is online now  
Unread 09-05-2019, 08:07 AM   #4
Gone Wild
 
jdavila99999's Avatar
Yamaha
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Houston
Posts: 239
Default Re: EZ-GO for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP241 View Post
Flood cart from the hurricane?


Nope
The frame is rusted


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jdavila99999 is offline  
Unread 09-05-2019, 08:09 AM   #5
Gone Wild
 
jdavila99999's Avatar
Yamaha
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Houston
Posts: 239
Default Re: EZ-GO for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP241 View Post
Flood cart from the hurricane?


Why would you ask that?
Do you have some information I donít have?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jdavila99999 is offline  
Unread 09-05-2019, 08:16 AM   #6
lost in the woods
 
CP241's Avatar
Club Car
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: GA
Posts: 2,884
Default Re: EZ-GO for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdavila99999 View Post
Why would you ask that?
Do you have some information I donít have?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was just curious, it was just a guess by the amount of rust on the frame, motor, even the rear shocks are rotted away and half gone. I've rebuilt a lot of things and very few have had that kind/amount of rot. Something like that usually comes from being submerged for extended periods of time and then not touched.
CP241 is online now  
Unread 09-05-2019, 10:58 AM   #7
Gone Wild
 
jdavila99999's Avatar
Yamaha
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Houston
Posts: 239
Default Re: EZ-GO for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP241 View Post
I was just curious, it was just a guess by the amount of rust on the frame, motor, even the rear shocks are rotted away and half gone. I've rebuilt a lot of things and very few have had that kind/amount of rot. Something like that usually comes from being submerged for extended periods of time and then not touched.


Gotcha
As far as I know that was not the case.
But buying used you have to take the word of the seller.
The controller and other parts are still cherry when I took the floor off it was still solid .
Iím guessing someone can salvage parts off of it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jdavila99999 is offline  
Unread 09-05-2019, 12:27 PM   #8
Gone Wild
 
TexTurbo's Avatar
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Liberty Hill, Texas
Posts: 367
Default Re: EZ-GO for sale

Please don't feel the need to shoot the messenger...just being honest in answering your question.

Im a coastal Texan, carts like yours go for about 100-150 around here (Houston to Austin )... to be honest, Facebook groups have those types listed as "come and get it"....

Im in agreement with the crowd that it has either been under salt water or used
around fertilizer chemicals. (near chemical plant or plant nursery)...LOTS of those in your area..

Hope it works out for you
TexTurbo is offline  
Unread 09-05-2019, 12:31 PM   #9
Gone Wild
 
jdavila99999's Avatar
Yamaha
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Houston
Posts: 239
Default Re: EZ-GO for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTurbo View Post
Please don't feel the need to shoot the messenger...just being honest in answering your question.



Im a coastal Texan, carts like yours go for about 100-150 around here (Houston to Austin )... to be honest, Facebook groups have those types listed as "come and get it"....



Im in agreement with the crowd that it has either been under salt water or used

around fertilizer chemicals. (near chemical plant or plant nursery)...LOTS of those in your area..



Hope it works out for you


Thanks
I wonít lol
I appreciate the information.
I figured that someone would at least buy the body and seats.
Not the frame etc .
$100 is what Iím looking for .


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jdavila99999 is offline  
Unread 09-05-2019, 02:27 PM   #10
lost in the woods
 
CP241's Avatar
Club Car
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: GA
Posts: 2,884
Default Re: EZ-GO for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdavila99999 View Post
Thanks
I won’t lol
I appreciate the information.
I figured that someone would at least buy the body and seats.
Not the frame etc .
$100 is what I’m looking for .


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Should go quick for that. If I were closer I'd snag it for $100 just for the nice body and the wheels. Honestly you could probably get more than that just for the wheels/tires alone, under the condition they have to take the rest of the cart with them

I have bought several carts with bodies that are WAY more beat up and take a lot of work to make look nice, and those wheels look nice

Then I'd take the electric cart stuff and frame and dump it at luke's house
CP241 is online now  
Closed Thread
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts


Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Holiday sale engine mount sale Announcements
FOR SALE Power Pulse FOR SALE Golf Carts and Parts
For Sale: Curtis 1502 250a IQ controller with Speed code 4 for sale Electric Club Car
FOR SALE - '07 C230 Benz - FOR SALE Autos/4x4s/ATVs/Side x Sides
For Sale: For Sale: New limited slip/posi for 1999-2006 yamaha Gas Yamaha


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:16 AM.


Club Car Electric | EZGO Electric | Lifted Golf Carts | Gas EZGO | Used Golf Carts and Parts

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.