lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts
Golf Carts and Parts *No Commercial Ads



Post New Thread  Closed Thread
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-07-2020, 05:03 PM   #11
Gone Wild
 
ONEDAY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,090
Default Re: Built G1 for sale

Ok. I don't see what the big secret is
ONEDAY is offline  
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

__________________
This advertising will not be shown in this way to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum
   
Unread 02-08-2020, 08:44 AM   #12
Seaching for "The Way"
 
slonomo's Avatar
Yamaha
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Medina, Ohio (NEOHIO)
Posts: 7,061
Default Re: Built G1 for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEDAY View Post
Ok. I don't see what the big secret is
No secret bud. I don't like to negotiate money on an open forum. Why the hostility? If you're interested, PM me, I'll even give you my email and or phone number. If you're not interested, you may move on.
slonomo is offline  
Unread 02-08-2020, 09:21 AM   #13
lost in the woods
 
CP241's Avatar
Club Car
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: GA
Posts: 3,919
Default Re: Built G1 for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by slonomo View Post
No secret bud. I don't like to negotiate money on an open forum. Why the hostility? If you're interested, PM me, I'll even give you my email and or phone number. If you're not interested, you may move on.
While I do agree with you re not negotiating money in an open forum, a ballpark starting price may help either bring interest your way, or save you from wasting time with someone thinking they're gonna pick it up for 1000 bucks

Nice cart by the way. Looks like a lot of fun
CP241 is offline  
Unread 02-08-2020, 05:41 PM   #14
Seaching for "The Way"
 
slonomo's Avatar
Yamaha
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Medina, Ohio (NEOHIO)
Posts: 7,061
Default Re: Built G1 for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP241 View Post
While I do agree with you re not negotiating money in an open forum, a ballpark starting price may help either bring interest your way, or save you from wasting time with someone thinking they're gonna pick it up for 1000 bucks

Nice cart by the way. Looks like a lot of fun
Good point. Thanks for being professional.
slonomo is offline  
Unread 02-08-2020, 05:42 PM   #15
Seaching for "The Way"
 
slonomo's Avatar
Yamaha
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Medina, Ohio (NEOHIO)
Posts: 7,061
Default Re: Built G1 for sale

I have $5400 invested in this cart as it sits. PM me with any offers. Cash only.
slonomo is offline  
Unread 02-08-2020, 06:07 PM   #16
lost in the woods
 
CP241's Avatar
Club Car
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: GA
Posts: 3,919
Default Re: Built G1 for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by slonomo View Post
Good point. Thanks for being professional.
Dont you go insulting me and calling me names, I was just trying to help

But really, I've bought and sold a lot of carts and other toys. I've learned if you dont put some type of at least a starting price, you waste more time with lowball offers than it's worth and just want to give up trying to sell it at all :)
CP241 is offline  
Unread 02-09-2020, 07:35 AM   #17
Gone Wild
 
ONEDAY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,090
Default Re: Built G1 for sale

slonomo I'm not sure what your problem is, but I don't see where I'm showing hostility All I did is ask whats the secret about the price. You need a attitude adjustment. I wouldn't buy anything from someone that has a nasty attitude like yours. I did want to buy it . But not now. And I see I'm not the only one that thinks you could of posted a price.
ONEDAY is offline  
Unread 02-09-2020, 10:25 AM   #18
Seaching for "The Way"
 
slonomo's Avatar
Yamaha
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Medina, Ohio (NEOHIO)
Posts: 7,061
Default Re: Built G1 for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEDAY View Post
slonomo I'm not sure what your problem is, but I don't see where I'm showing hostility All I did is ask whats the secret about the price. You need a attitude adjustment. I wouldn't buy anything from someone that has a nasty attitude like yours. I did want to buy it . But not now. And I see I'm not the only one that thinks you could of posted a price.
Cool. The attitude of you shows clearly in your post. Thanks for clearing that up. Please don't post on my thread unless it's in regards to the item listed. No insults please. God bless.
slonomo is offline  
Unread 02-09-2020, 10:35 AM   #19
Seaching for "The Way"
 
slonomo's Avatar
Yamaha
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Medina, Ohio (NEOHIO)
Posts: 7,061
Default Re: Built G1 for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP241 View Post
Dont you go insulting me and calling me names, I was just trying to help

But really, I've bought and sold a lot of carts and other toys. I've learned if you dont put some type of at least a starting price, you waste more time with lowball offers than it's worth and just want to give up trying to sell it at all :)
I understand brother. I appreciate your input.
slonomo is offline  
Unread 02-11-2020, 06:51 PM   #20
Seaching for "The Way"
 
slonomo's Avatar
Yamaha
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Medina, Ohio (NEOHIO)
Posts: 7,061
Default Re: Built G1 for sale

Still for sale. I have over $5000 invested in this cart. Make me an offer.

The first reasonable cash offer will be accepted. I'm not testing the waters. I am willing to negotiate a deal. This cart needs a new home.

Just send me a PM
slonomo is offline  
Closed Thread
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts


Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Has anyone ever built one of these? Design Center
Pre built brakes Electric EZGO
Has anyone ever built ........ Design Center
Polaris Rzr We Just Built Autos/4x4s/ATVs/Side x Sides


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:10 AM.


Club Car Electric | EZGO Electric | Lifted Golf Carts | Gas EZGO | Used Golf Carts and Parts

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.