View Single Post
Old 09-14-2015, 07:15 AM   #1
bakerm07
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Shoutout to ScottyB! New Controller and loving this cart!

Hey everyone I just wanted to throw a shoutout to ScottyB and all of the help he has provided me. I am newish to the golf cart world with purchasing my first one ever in June 2015.

I purchased a 2008 Club Car Precedent, with four 12 volt batteries. 6" lift, 14" wheels, and 23" Tires. Soon after I bought the cart I had to bite the bullet and put new batteries in it. In the town I live in you can drive a cart on the streets. Theres a decent amount of hills in the city and I could tell the stock controller wasn't going to cut it!

Originally went with the Madjax Torque controller but wasn't impressed. It was a cheap made setup with the first one they sent me connector coming off before I even got it installed. Plus, when driving the "On the Fly programmer" would constantly beep, and well that was annoying. So I sent it back to Madjax and started looking around. After everyone's recommendations I spoke to ScottyB and he got me fixed up with the new Alltrax XCT400IQ, we also decided I could benefit with the fan kit. So got it on the way and got it installed. Also I have ScottyB's 400amp Heavy duty Solenoid, upgraded to 2 Gauge wires, and a new set of batteries.

Lets Just say I am impressed! Considerable more amount of torque to get me through the hills of my town and icing on the cake, I am now consistently seeing 27-28 mph on level ground!

If anyone is looking for a controller to give your cart new life, give ScottyB a call. And again Scotty thank you for helping with all of my many questions, and answering back super fast on all of the emails I've sent you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8117.jpg (218.4 KB, 0 views)
bakerm07 is offline   Reply With Quote