View Single Post
Old 08-15-2019, 04:28 PM   #5
abertx
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: A cold beer Marathon with loads of WTF

Not real sure theres a 3rd grade prom but i would rather be prepared just in case.

I've got the seat backs off finally. 2 friendly cockroaches scurried out of their former home. After one tried to run up my shorts, and I punched myself in the balls, the pair are no more (the roaches). The seat backs were rotting and gave off the lovely aroma of 20-year old trash grease. Being in rental properties for 20 years, it didn't bother me too much. I'm not sure that's a good thing.

Rear roof supports are painted and clear-coated. Seat supports are almost done. New rear seat cushions on the way from a site sponsor.

Next steps are removing the front plastic and sanding the old paint. I am likely going to paint the underside of the cart with rattle can truck bed liner. The thought process is it will be more durable than regular spray paint.

While I've got the front apart I plan to throw a lift on it. If anyone can point me towards a cheap kit, I'd be appreciative. It might even get you a nice 5x7 glossy photo. ;)

I still need to correct the suspension lean and steering slop. Much to do. Little motivation.
abertx is offline   Reply With Quote