View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 02:58 PM   #1
South Seas Towers
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default 2010 EZGO RXV Turtle Crawling

I have a 2010 RXV, lifted with 23" A/T tires, with 1.5 year old Trojans. It's been a great buggie with no issues until now.
I was easing around the pond at my house shooting snakes. I let off the gas, coasted to a stop, shot the snake .When I pressed the pedal it moved but was at a slow crawl. About 10 minutes later I tried it and worked fine. Let off the gas and back on - Slow crawl again and has been since. I was looking for loose wires & discovered a loose (+) connection (slightly melted the post / but Voltage looks good individually and total). Tightened it and checked the others- no change, disconnected the power, let it sit for a few hours reconnected it- no change. Was told to take the brake off , set it in the bag storage, but leave it connected and be careful, did that- no change. Friend hooked it to his programmer and says, best he can tell it's the Motor or controller. From what I have read neither of those goes out too often and are too pricey to playing with. I was told to check the speed sensor but mine has the old style & not sure how to test it or if you can. Does anyone know how to test the sensor or have any other advise this issue? Thanks for your help
South Seas Towers is offline   Reply With Quote