View Single Post
Old 05-31-2016, 06:36 PM   #3
Htownblue
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Club Car Precedent 05

Quote:
Originally Posted by disc_geek View Post
I am attempting to remove the two separate plastics in the front "glove box" are of my Precedent. The piece that is on top, and trims out the steering column has 3 or 4 push pins that I have removed. BUT, this piece does not seem to come out unless the piece below it is removed. The piece below has 3 10mm screws, one on each side of the cart...these are visible. The other is in the center and is not visible due to the plastic the covers it....that can not be removed. I guess my question is, what is the trick for removing this "hidden" center screw that is near impossible to get to. Thanks for helping with my headache!!!
Unless you are removing the body cowling and upper part of the glove box, you are going to have a nearly impossible time. I'm unsure if that is what you have done.
Remove the roof, front roof supports and windshield, arch shaped trim piece, and from plastic cowling cover (body). Then remove the top plastic cowling covering glove box area. Then you can plainly see and get to the entirety of all the plastic in the "glove" box area.
Htownblue is offline   Reply With Quote