View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 05:56 PM   #8
Furyous
Flat Out Hooked on Carts

Mixed Breed

Default Re: Club Car DS Lithium Conversion

Got a little further on the cart. Have the throttle wires up, controller and cart working with jumper cables being used to substitute forward and reverse switch. Mounted the charger and the voltage converter. Cleaned up the wiring and put in some loom. Put the LEDs around the inside of the front seat to light up the work. Have the plexi cut out and ready to run into a bottle holder for the bar. Lots left to do but great to see progress. A couple of mysteries I have yet to figure out- the throttle position won’t go past 61%. Might be a linkage issue on the MCOR. I also can’t for the life of me figure out why the Alltrax won’t leave programming mode but works like it is supposed to.
Also, got a deal on these full range Phillips TV speakers. $2.80/pair at partsexpress.com. I figured for the class d amp we are putting in with all the gain and crossover adjustments these would be perfect without taking up the storage space. They required some trimming but shoe goo and screws hold them solidly in place. Will be making some grills for these to hide them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Furyous is offline   Reply With Quote