View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 10:01 AM   #9
Stevec3201
haveacupofshutthe****up

Club Car

Default Re: How do I program my new Alltrax?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7CLUB View Post
Guys! You're cracking me up now! Go big or go home? haha How about "if you're gonna be a bear, be a grizzly!" haha

Stevec, I see you have the 500 Curtis with the Executioner and you're getting 30mph. But you say I can get 25 with the Bandit. Question: Is the 500amp controller ENOUGH juice for the Executioner to perform as it's meant? I thought it called for 600-700amp controllers for normal use?

You're right Speedchaser, I don't want to be disappointed again. It's like going to the dentist and going through the drilling, then when you get to the little toy box to pick your goodie, it's almost empty and only has the leftovers in the bottom that all the other kids passed on. :)

Thanks again for your help!
500 amps and the Executioner is a great combo. As a matter of fact, 300 amps is all that motor needs. I will not gain anymore top speed with more amps than 400-500. If you want up to 30+ mph, get the Executioner, if 25 mph is enough, get the Bandit. There are other options out there, but I favor PQ for obvious reasons.
Stevec3201 is offline   Reply With Quote