lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Harley Davidson

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-18-2018, 10:05 PM   #41
Jeepman13126
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: New to me 65 Harley electric

No not yet. They are supposed to find me one but honestly they bent all three. I was hoping the bends weren’t to bad but it is pretty noticable. I think I am going to convert it to four lug and see if they will just get me some four lug wheels. I am not sure what I will need for backspacing though. On a brighter note we drove it all over Disney fort wilderness this last week and it ran flawlessly. I need to do the brakes badly because the rotor got bent somehow in the past and makes for some jarring stops, but the motor, solenoids, batteries, and all my wiring worked great. And some of the compliaments I recieved was great. Guys driving around in brand new lifted carts they probably spent 6,000 on were complimenting me on how nice our cart was. I will get some pics up of the finished product soon. I added some decals and some diamond plate so she is a little more complete now.
Jeepman13126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-15-2018, 12:38 AM   #42
Jeepman13126
Not Yet Wild

Hey guys I have a question about wheels. I am converting mine to 4 bolt pattern so I can use aftermarket wheels. What kind of backspacing do you run for your aftermarket wheels. I dont think it really matters on the rear wheels, but the front single wheel may be problematic. I was thinking something in a ten inch wheel but trying to get something for the front that would look good on both sides is going to be difficult.
Old 03-06-2019, 10:52 PM   #43
Jeepman13126
Not Yet Wild

So I am getting ready for our yearly week long camping trip and wanted to get some more finish work done to the old girl. I added new brakes, which it badly needed. Some new flooring, and some new shoes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg D4B69310-A17B-4EA7-B3EA-6EA4C51C0507.jpg (303.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg E93254C8-CC10-461C-8CCD-D4D428FE8F46.jpg (303.7 KB, 0 views)
Old 03-07-2019, 05:39 AM   #44
BBBHC
Gone Wild

Club Car

Great looking cart! Well done!
BBBHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 04:45 PM   #45
jakesnake27
Gone Wild

Looks great, love these old carts
jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Harley Davidson