lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2014, 11:58 AM   #1
InVision
Crazy Buggy Wild !!

Club Car

Default PQ Bandit .vs. D&D 81-14 .vs. ?? electric motor

This has been a learning process on series carts.

Since I need to increase my wife's 2003 Club Car DS to ~ 25mph I am weighing all my options. The PQ says that the Bandit could increase to 25 mph on their website with stock controller. When I talked to them they said probably 20ish. My question is the money wasted on the motor only or can I later get one of Scotty's performance packages and use the Bandit motor? I am torn because if it works out ok with just motor she will be in good shape. But if I have to add speed package and a different motor than the Bandit may be wasted monies...

PUNT !!

M
InVision is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car