lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-29-2020, 07:20 AM   #291
tom413
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: OBC Bypassing

Im sorry 2004

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
tom413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-29-2020, 07:28 AM   #292
mrgolf
Old Sky Soldier

Club Car

This sticky explains how to bypass an obc several times if you read from the start.
mrgolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 03:19 PM   #293
tom413
Not Yet Wild

I dont know if i missed it but some ody already took a stab at this one before my buddy got the cart. It has the black wire coming out of the harness wired to a red wire going to the positive side of the coil and then extended with an eye on it loke it was going to go to a battery post but wasn't hooked to nothing. I read all of it a couple times and seen where different guy said different things but nothing i can find where a black wire goes to the hot side of the coil. it has been messed with before i got it. Ther os only one small black wire coming out of the harness, there is no grey wire , maybe already removed, the blue wire is hooked to the fuse on the engine side of the 250 amp fuse, a yellow wire that is hooked to the controller so i guess the blue wire is the hot, and then a red and a green and as ll three are connected to the controller with spade connectors. Then there is a plug with three wires coming out of it that are black yellow and red. Is that the other nlack wire they are saying to connect to the black that is coming out of the harness? Afyer connecting those and then the blue to the yellow. Then there is supposed to be a red one from the coil to somewhere over there correct? After that none of ghe rest of the wires are any good is that correct. I appreciate you guys patience znd im trying to get it all in this post. It has a alltrax 4834, cc5k -0 controller is that right?

Old 02-29-2020, 03:33 PM   #294
tom413
Not Yet Wild

Do i need to keep the 250 amp fuse in the li when i i connect the blue and yellow one togather?

Old 02-29-2020, 03:44 PM   #295
tom413
Not Yet Wild

I apologize i meant to say blue and white not yellow

Old 02-29-2020, 08:52 PM   #296
tom413
Not Yet Wild

Im trying to do this the right way by not wesring youguys out.and stay where im supposed be with the questions. This 04 club car ds that somebody has already tried to rewire a bunch of it as and it is giving a fit. The key switch is wired to the negative post on the #5 battery. Then it goes to the MROC.i belive it is and i cant tell where. I done some home work and i know just enough to know that it looks like they trying to wire it like a ezgo. I went by your instructions with the blue and white wires connections. There was only one black wire coming out of the plug and then theres one that is coming out of the wire harness and they have it connected to a red wire going to the positive side of the selonoid and those tied in to a short piece of wire with a eye on it like they was going to put it on a battery post. It wasnt hooked to anything. Then they got the key switch wired to the negative side of the # 5 battery. From the key going to the box underneath the cart the mroc i think it is and i cant trace it ot any futher tonight. Any help would greatly appreciated.

Old 02-29-2020, 09:04 PM   #297
mrgolf
Old Sky Soldier

Club Car

Try posting you problem in th electric club car forum. Stickys are not. For questions. They are for information. Asking questions in a sticky confuses the information in the sticky.
mrgolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 09:31 PM   #298
tom413
Not Yet Wild

I apologize, I'm green on the site and i thought i was on the **** eletric club car section. And i was just needing a little help with it. Ill figure it out. Sorry for taking up your time

Old 05-26-2020, 04:33 PM   #299
Clarkwho
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: OBC Bypass ~ Technnical Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergio View Post
If You are referring to the powerDrive Plus Regen2 model below:
http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/attac...s_-regen2-.jpg
That is the one that You need to connect a fuse between the white and Blue wires on the OBC circuit.

Cut the White and Blue wires between the OBC and the 6-pin plug and add a fuse on those 2 wires on the harness side.

If You can, just cut the fuse holder that is on the OBC red wire and use that fuse holder to connect the white and blue wires together.

Just make sure all other unused pins are either removed from the OBC 6-pin connector as shown on the first posts, or put electrical tape on any cut wires to isolate them.
Is there an updated version of this diagram..keep getting a 404 error trying to load the picture..
Clarkwho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 07:54 PM   #300
Sergio
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: OBC Bypass ~ Technnical Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkwho View Post
Is there an updated version of this diagram..keep getting a 404 error trying to load the picture..
When the site got updated a few weeks ago they lost the redirector code that composed those links, the data is there in the URL but it needs to be rearranged, anyway, here is the new version of the link:
https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/atta...&d=d1432906183
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car