lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-05-2013, 12:04 AM   #1
edye1286
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Why "Carbon Fiber" "Wood grain" and Diamond Plated?

So I have been looking for some accessories to spruce up my cart and to add a little of my own touches to it. I mainly want to add a dash kit, cd / speaker set up and new seats and maybe some other dress up pieces (lol never ending ideas and wants). I would like to go with a black and red color scheme but I have found it really hard to find a nice looking dash set up (like the elite dash) that comes in any other styles except "carbon fiber" or "wood grain"? I was just wondering why they only come in these 2 styles for the most part and if there is any sponsored sites with different colors? Or if someone could point me in the right direction to a site or place that has different styles or colors? Also if there is a site that has a nice dress up kit especially one that has different colors or styles (besides the average diamond plate look) that would be awesome. If not has anyone had any luck painting or refinishing different parts and accessories? If so, do you have any advice on how I could finish mine in a different color? Thanks in advance and if this is in the wrong category I'm sorry (newbie)
edye1286 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-05-2013, 12:48 PM   #2
DOOmsman
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: Why "Carbon Fiber" "Wood grain" and Diamond Plated?

Look at the gallery water transfer has lots of colors.

http://h2oprinters.com/gallery.html
DOOmsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 05:23 PM   #3
edye1286
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Why "Carbon Fiber" "Wood grain" and Diamond Plated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOmsman View Post
Look at the gallery water transfer has lots of colors.

http://h2oprinters.com/gallery.html

Thanks for the help. This site is pretty awesome and the process is really cool. I liked some of patterns and will keep them in mind.
edye1286 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO