lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Garage and Workshop
Garage and Workshop Tips & Ideas for the garage or workshop.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-15-2014, 08:20 AM   #31
joe100
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: I need some feedback on an air compressor

I have a Snap On Atlas CopCo 60 Gal 230 V Rated @ 5 HP I've gone through 3 Motors and 2 flywheel's 2 Belts and the tank has 3 large screw's w/ washers under them holding the air in because of water setting on the bottom which I put a auto blow down on the drain when I bought it. I have about 60 feet of PVC sch 40 pipe and fitting all around my 2 car garage. Am getting close to buying a new one but at 70 yrs. old I don't think my wife has it in my budget. With all said and done I would say get the 60 gal it's for home use as mine is and just plan on buying a new one in 15yrs? I use mine for my hobby of working on cars and wood working. Nothing last forever buy cheap and when it breaks fix or buy a new one. Just my 2 cents worth. Joe100
joe100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-23-2017, 12:39 AM   #32
G22Yamaha
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Castair, Chaska, MN , I am running 7 1/2 hp, 17cfm V 2 @ 170lb for everything you want, has cast iron compressor with real rod bearings 80 gallon tank ,don't go smaller.I use my compressor everyday from cleaning floor, air tools, clean concession trailer, pump tires to you name it, I had 3 Snap on compressors before this one www,castair.net
G22Yamaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 01:37 PM   #33
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

I put this unit in my home garage 6 months ago for hobbies and filling tractor tires etc. It's so fast and quiet - I wish I did that 20 yrs ago.

Eagle Silent Series 2-HP 20-Gallon Air Compressor

https://www.aircompressorsdirect.com...or/p72651.html
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 08:13 AM   #34
tony357
Not Yet Wild

I struggled for years with too small of compressor at home. 4 years ago finally upgraded to IR 80 gallon two stage compressor. I should have bit the bullet long time ago could have saved a lot of frustration.
tony357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Garage and Workshop