lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides
Members Rides Golf Carts Only.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-05-2017, 11:59 AM   #1
Scottishredneck
Not Yet Wild

Default TXT Fishing rod holders

Been scouting the net for months looking for some rod holders that could be easily mounted to my TXT.

Had a few ideas in my mind, however, nothing was going to 'fit', from the perspective of what I wanted, and what I was willing to spend.

Fitted a rear fold down seat at the weekend, and I found myself left with the old roof struts, kind of looked like a couple of walking sticks lol. Both myself and my friend are standing looking at them, we are both on the same wavelength, these can be used for something.

I ended up cutting the struts, at the 90 degree portion, where the roof was bolted to them. Mounted these on the axle at the front of the cart. Only had to drill one hole since the GTW lift kit had 3 'spare' holes with nothing in them.

Went to the local hardware store, bought the 1.25 PVC pipe and associated fitting. Along with some black Krylon, 200 grip sand paper, and some acetone. Thanks Bob Villa for your tips on how to paint PCV pipe.

So after painting, and fitting, I am happy with the finished product, oh, and as you can see, it worked, just under 30 inch red, sorry its not a great picture, wanted to get her back in the water since she was over sized for Texas.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4584.JPG (132.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4583.JPG (151.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4582.JPG (145.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4581.JPG (136.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4580.JPG (142.7 KB, 0 views)
Scottishredneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-06-2017, 12:06 AM   #2
MILLERTIME
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: TXT Fishing rod holders

Cool.
MILLERTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 08:02 AM   #3
BigMac!
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: TXT Fishing rod holders

BigMac! is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides