lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-11-2016, 05:04 PM   #1
Kingstir
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default new (to me) cart

Brought this home today. It's a 2010 precedent excel cart. Looking forward to making something cool out of it. Anything quirky about this particular model I need to know? Thanks.

Blanchard
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4052.jpg (223.2 KB, 0 views)
Kingstir is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-11-2016, 05:27 PM   #2
Htownblue
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: new (to me) cart

Nothing quirky at all. Don't buy a speed sensor upgrade as you have a REGEN cart and it won't work.
Htownblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 02:45 PM   #3
jakesnake27
Gone Wild

Very solid cart, you picked a good one...
jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 09:50 PM   #4
fishbooz
Gone Wild
Club Car

you got a nice clean looking cart! now comes the never ending upgrades ...Lol
fishbooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 09:18 AM   #5
Kingstir
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

It has begun. Jake's lift kit (6",) HD rear springs, shocks, wheels and tires are on the way. I'm about to tear it down a bit to do some cleaning/inspecting. I can only imagine what these fleet cars go through, (not a golfer) but I'm sure they take a beating. The tail end of the rear shocks are bent- so getting replaced. Camber is going in all different directions- very squirrely to drive. I made the guys I bought it from raise it up so I could see underneath. Wanted to be sure it hadn't been driven over a cliff, or worse. Didn't see anything that scared me, so I may have a good solid base to start from. I love a build.

Blanchard.
Kingstir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 09:26 AM   #6
joesam
Gone Wild
Club Car

If its like the fleet at my golf course, that puppy has been bounced off curbs a few times and not surprisingly, components in the front suspension are often bent. If the steering doesn't calm-down after the lift, you might need some OEM parts to get her back in order. If you do - no worries....the best OEM supplier happens to participate on this site (David at Revolution).
joesam is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car