lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Golf Cart Racing
Golf Cart Racing Buggies Gone Wild Racing League

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-15-2011, 06:29 PM   #1
Andy4639
48/400/Alltrax HS motor

E-Z-GO

Thumbs up Drag Racing

Ok,
for the Guy's and Gal's out there that like to race or just have some fun. We have been given 3 dates at Union Dragway to race with them.

http://www.unioncountyscdragway.com/

Here is the repley I got from Allen the track manager.
Hey Andy,

I hate I missed you the day you came by to get your trailer. I apologize for not getting back with you. We could run you with our ET Bracket point race on Saturday, June 4th and or Saturday, July 16th and or August 27th

Let me know if any of those work for you

Thanks,
Allen Carpenter

So if your interested in racing here you go! If this works out and they see we show up in numbers they have promised a whole weekend of racing just for golf carts later in the early fall! This is good news for our sport.
I have been working hard to get a track to let us come in and race along with other groups so it want cost us a bundle of money. (average cost for a weekend is over $7000.00) Our sport needs for as many as possible to show up on these dates to let them see we have the numbers to hold our own event and that the track will make money at that event. I have layed the ground work now it's time to go racing!
Andy4639 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
union sc
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Golf Cart Racing