lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Golf Cart Racing
Golf Cart Racing Buggies Gone Wild Racing League

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-09-2014, 10:10 PM   #1
TerryH
Let's go racin' boyz!!

E-Z-GO

Default Interest in a rodeo style cart event in Springfield, Mo 2015???

I'm searching out the level of interest in a rodeo style cart event including 1/8th mile drag racing for the spring and/or fall of 2015. I will be the promoter for the event/events. It/they would be held at Ozark Raceway Park in Rogersville, Mo. Here is a link to their website...

Ozark Raceway Park

They have a very cool 1/8th mile race facility with ample parking and room for events such as a sled pull, obstacle course, dirt drags, possible hill climb, cart show etc... Campers welcome but there are no hookups. The event would be on a Friday night and Saturday. The facility is very near to Springfield and about 45 minutes from Branson so there is plenty to do and see aside from the cart event just in case you need to convince the wife.

ORP is very interested in hosting such events and is offering to do whatever we need them to do to make it a success. I'm trying to gauge the amount of interest from the carting community in such an event in that area.

Please respond if you are interested in attending or have any suggestions and I will try to get some dates nailed down with the facility if there is enough interest.
TerryH is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-10-2014, 07:20 AM   #2
TerryH
Let's go racin' boyz!!

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Interest in a rodeo style cart event in Springfield, Mo 2015???

I also posted this in the "Events and places to ride" section." Please go there to respond if you are interested.
TerryH is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Golf Cart Racing