lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Harley Davidson

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-09-2014, 10:32 AM   #21
flylear45
Gone Wild

Harley Davidson

Default Re: Muffler Wrap??

The spray-foam sounds like a neat idea. I'd love to see pics when you get them. The one bad thing about old 2 strokers is the noise.
flylear45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-27-2015, 01:29 PM   #22
Coast515
Not Yet Wild

Any updates on how the spray foam is holding up?
Coast515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 05:16 PM   #23
Hullman8
Not Yet Wild
Harley Davidson

Sorry to resurrect a long dead thread, but I just was gifted my dad's '72 gasser, and there is zero insulation on the body. You can see where is WAS. This baby is loud. Can hear my wife riding back from a LONG way off. Considering the spray foam, but am not sure how it was applied without a big mess or a lot of waste to cut off. The smell of exhaust in the back is enough to choke you out as well. Anybody have pics of the finished product or a little tutorial of applying the spray foam?
Hullman8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 09:33 AM   #24
Lochlin
Gone Wild

I know you are asking about the foam but I used a "Dynamat" knock off that I got from Amazon to do the body of one of my loud Columbias (which are pretty much the same as HDs). Really it probably took only an hour to do and the results were better than expected. I think I posted some pics of the install a couple of years ago if you want to try to find that old post.
Lochlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Harley Davidson