lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > On Road Golf Carts!
On Road Golf Carts! Low to the ground Golf Carts!

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-20-2022, 05:02 AM   #191
BBBHC
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Rack and Pinion

Understood!

My buggy build was the first such project for me as well. So I know what you mean!

Wish I could offer advice on your current challenge. However, I have no clue how the gas systems work. I will look up a couple guys on here I think could help you out and edit this post to share their names with you.

Maybe try reaching out to CP241 and/or Fairtax4me. They seem to be quite knowledgeable and willing to help.

What type of paint job are you planning?
BBBHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-20-2022, 08:31 AM   #192
gotti
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I've got a few things that I'm going to try this weekend and if that doesn't work, I'll definitely be reaching out.

I still need to go see my powder coater to look at colors and samples before I decide on my final colors and layout.
gotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2022, 09:49 AM   #193
gotti
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBBHC View Post
Understood!

My buggy build was the first such project for me as well. So I know what you mean!

Wish I could offer advice on your current challenge. However, I have no clue how the gas systems work. I will look up a couple guys on here I think could help you out and edit this post to share their names with you.

Maybe try reaching out to CP241 and/or Fairtax4me. They seem to be quite knowledgeable and willing to help.

What type of paint job are you planning?
It appears that I just need to find the correct adjustment point for the shift cable.
gotti is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bagged, control arms, ezgo 2006, rack and pinion
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > On Road Golf Carts!