lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-20-2020, 02:24 PM   #1
Mbodd42
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Help Identifying Needed Part - Robins Carb

When cleaning the carb on my 01 TXT I broke the piece that’s found under this screw. Can anyone help me figure out what it is I now need to replace? I have a junk aftermarket carb. Could I steal the part from that and still get the same performance the OEM carb would usually provide?

I’ve looked at several threads trying to find a diagram. The threads are there but I can’t view the pictures.

Appreciate everyone’s help. Hope you are all staying healthy and safe.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 6A9BD1A7-A953-43BA-A52B-B34CCA76DE4A.jpeg (38.0 KB, 0 views)
Mbodd42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 03:38 PM   #2
875VA
Not Yet Wild
Cushman

Default Re: Help Identifying Needed Part - Robins Carb

Is it the small threaded piece that has a slot in it for a flathead screwdriver? If so I believe that's one of the Jets. Is there enough of a notch in it to thread it back in or not possible?
875VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 09:48 PM   #3
Mbodd42
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Help Identifying Needed Part - Robins Carb

That correct. I think somehow the tip of the old jet may still be in the carb. I tried to swap the jet from the after market carb into the OEM carb but couldn’t get the threads to catch. That’s what lead me to believe there’s still something in there. Either that, or the after market jet isn’t compatible.

I’ve seen where people drill out broken jets but I’m not equipped to do that. When I bought my refurb engine from Motors and More she mentioned they could take a look at it for me. With all the free time I have working from home it might be worth putting in the mail.
Mbodd42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO