lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-18-2011, 10:38 AM   #1
clubber
Not Yet Wild

Default 2003 club car pathway

I have a 2003 club car pathway (looks just like ds with street legal options). I am looking for a back seat and am being tol a ds kit will work. My concern is the pathway has a rear "roll bar" that comes down from the roof and attaches to the frame (this is from the factory). Anyone installed one of these? It looks like the roll bar unbolts. Thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Camry and Pathway 007.JPG (191.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Camry and Pathway 005.JPG (214.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Camry and Pathway 006.JPG (206.7 KB, 5 views)
clubber is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-18-2011, 11:11 AM   #2
rabbitreborn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2003 club car pathway

a standard DS rear seat kit will work on the cart, however you would have to remove the rear roll bar from the cart to do so. I have seen Pathway's with a rear seat on them before, however I would assume there is a special kit to make it retain the roll bar.
rabbitreborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 11:51 PM   #3
clubber
Not Yet Wild

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it. I don't mind removing the bottom portion of the roll bar. It would be tight to put a seat between the bars. Thanks again.
Old 06-19-2011, 08:04 AM   #4
rabbitreborn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

The ones I remember seeing have had full rear seats on them, they just used a different set up for the roll bar. If you go to put a standard rear DS seat setup on the cart, you will have to remove the entire roll bar setup from the roof all the way to the frame which would mean removing the rear body since that is the only way to remove the bottom portion of the roll bar.
rabbitreborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 10:47 AM   #5
clubber
Not Yet Wild

thanks
Old 01-02-2022, 09:12 AM   #6
Norris35917
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by clubber View Post
I have a 2003 club car pathway (looks just like ds with street legal options). I am looking for a back seat and am being tol a ds kit will work. My concern is the pathway has a rear "roll bar" that comes down from the roof and attaches to the frame (this is from the factory). Anyone installed one of these? It looks like the roll bar unbolts. Thank you.
Did you ever find a solution? We have one and haven’t been able to find the right options yet
Norris35917 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car