lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-01-2008, 07:08 PM   #1
buckmanmike
Gone Wild

Default carts running

I've had problems converting from resistors to controller. Today cart is running. I checked and rechecked all connections and finally found problem in contactor. I may not have volts to activate it but I bypassed it and controller and all else works. I jumped on up tp 60 volts and cart runs great. I have batteries to go to 72 volts but could not find my cable lugs to make additional cables. I'll do that tomorrow.
Good carting, Mike
buckmanmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 07:10 PM   #2
roady89
nimda
Club Car

Default Re: carts running

YEA! Great. Hows to power? Did you get the coil to activate?
roady89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 11:18 AM   #3
buckmanmike
Gone Wild

Default Re: carts running

No time to work on czonka. I took cart for a ride down dirt road and I need to get some toe in or something. It wants to wander all over. I also had removed rear tire to access where I mounted controller and obviously didn't tighten lug nuts. The tire almost came off before I realized it. Walking back to camp I found all 4 lug nuts. reattached and cart still wanders.
Another project for next trip to camp. Thanks for the help Roady. Mike
buckmanmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO