lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-23-2010, 08:22 AM   #11
YellowSled
Gone Wild

Default Re: Star Golf Carts, whats the word on them ?

a bit hard to see, but between the red and green is a Blue cart

YellowSled is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-13-2011, 09:25 PM   #12
coffeeman
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmanharleyk View Post
Got a local dealer who is selling them new for $3900 to $4500. How long they been out and is there any aftermarket parts for them ?

From the outside they look like pretty sweet rides.
I have a 2008.It quit running,but everything was on ,it just wouldn't run.
put it in the shop.They rebuilt the controller and Star rebuilt the motor.All this took 6 weeks.Now it goes about 2miles an hour in the fairway and up hill.BUT
it goes good on flat ground and down hill.I wouldn't take another one if they gave it to me.
coffeeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 10:09 PM   #13
GeoJoe
Getting Wild

Star

I have a 2009 Star 22F. It's a lifted, street legal LSV. Yes, it was a tax credit cart. I had my doubts too. After almost 2 years I don't worry anymore. Sure, I've gotten stuck like any other cart. I've also pulled an EZGO or two out of the woods. Service is simple and parts are available. See here for the chroncile. http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/star-...tml#post611656
GeoJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 07:38 PM   #14
coffeeman
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoJoe View Post
I have a 2009 Star 22F. It's a lifted, street legal LSV. Yes, it was a tax credit cart. I had my doubts too. After almost 2 years I don't worry anymore. Sure, I've gotten stuck like any other cart. I've also pulled an EZGO or two out of the woods. Service is simple and parts are available. See here for the chroncile. http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/star-...tml#post611656
Thanks for the reply.It took a while but mine has been fixed.
coffeeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay