lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts
Golf Carts and Parts *No Commercial Ads

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-16-2008, 03:23 AM   #1
Never Enough Toyz
Getting Wild

Default (3) EZ-GO Gasser Axle/Differentials for TXT and Others!

I have some various EZ-GO axles that I have bought over the past few years for sale. Knowing how hard it can be to get your hands on a decent condition gas differential I purchased any that I came across. All of these axles are in decent shape and include brakes. As far as I can tell and would be great for replacement or converting an electric to gas. All of the model numbers are the same ME29 but the serial numbers and mounts are different.

One of the axles is from a marathon cart or Cushman cart from what I am told and has the coil bucket on. I had planned to cut these mounts off and use with the later TXT style mounts. $350

The second of the axles was actually used in a cart I purchased with an 18hp Briggs. This one has the swing-arm attached to it with heim joints in the front. The cradle was drilled for an 18hp but will fit a variety of motors. They welded tube to the axle which acts as a sleeve to install the cradle and bolts secure them together. I hated to chop it up so have left the together so that the buyer can use the mount if it helps or simply cut it off! $450

The third axle is in standard form removed from a TXT cart. This axle has the pins intact and is ready for installation. I wanted to remove the clutch to sell separately but it is rusted on and I wasn’t able to get it off on my first attempt. I am hoping to get it removed but for someone using this for an electric to gas conversion they may want it anyways. $500

I prefer to sell locally an am located in San Diego, CA. I will not ship the axle with the cradle. I may ship the others by removing the axle tubes to shorten them and boxing them up. I will try to get some more photos up soon!
Never Enough Toyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-21-2008, 08:12 PM   #2
Never Enough Toyz
Getting Wild

Default Re: (3) EZ-GO Gasser Axle/Differentials for TXT and Others!

Marathon axle is SOLD! If anyone is interested in the others and wants a shipping quote please PM me your zip code. I can drain the oil and remove the axles to make shipping easier and use a smaller box. More pics to follow.....
Old 06-25-2008, 01:45 AM   #3
Never Enough Toyz
Getting Wild

Ok.....I need the space so I will offer FREE SHIPPING on the standard TXT axle as well as the second (without the cradle). I prefer PayPal and ship UPS Ground.
Old 06-27-2008, 12:29 AM   #4
Never Enough Toyz
Getting Wild

Old 08-04-2008, 10:10 PM   #5
Never Enough Toyz
Getting Wild

TTT
Old 08-09-2008, 01:00 PM   #6
Never Enough Toyz
Getting Wild

Ok, the Standard TXT axle is SOLD as well! The only axle I have left is the one with the cradle attached to it. I can ship it without the cradle if someone doesn't need it. I left it one because someone looking to install a BB might want the cradle anyways! If not I am happy to sell the cradle seperate if someone wants it.

$450 takes the axle with the cradle!
Old 08-17-2008, 01:37 PM   #7
Ron Yoder
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never Enough Toyz View Post
Ok, the Standard TXT axle is SOLD as well! The only axle I have left is the one with the cradle attached to it. I can ship it without the cradle if someone doesn't need it. I left it one because someone looking to install a BB might want the cradle anyways! If not I am happy to sell the cradle seperate if someone wants it.

$450 takes the axle with the cradle!
will this fit an 89 thru 92 or specifically an 89 gasser, Ezgo? How much for the setup without the cradle shipped to Nixa, Mo 65714. I talked to you sometime ago and the guy sent one for an 86, said it would fit and it wont! Let me know and I can pay any way you want cashiers check PayPal etc. you can call me at 417-725-2157 or swmforensics@gmail.com
Thanks!
Ron Yoder
Ron Yoder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 11:44 AM   #8
Never Enough Toyz
Getting Wild

I am not sure if this will work on your cart or not, maybe someone else will chime in. If you have a picture of your axle that would help. I will look at the model number on it and see if that will give any indication. Thanks
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts