lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-30-2009, 03:13 PM   #1
gsf35099
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Making 36v resistor to solid state AXE & PB-6

I'm getting ready to start changing my 36v resistor cart over to AXE controller & PB-6 POT and then upgrade to (48V at a later time). I have new 48v 400 amp solenoid & 48v F/R switch for the 48v.

I'm also installing all new 4 AWG wire (2 AWG on the B- like Alltrax tech recommended.)

Questions:
1. Until I upgrade to 48v can I keep using the 36v solenoid and F/R switch?
2. Is the PB-6 POT a (Club Car type) setting on the AXE?

The plan is to wire everything up as if I were doing the 48v upgrade but will only be running 36v until I buy new bat's. I'm pretty sure the new 48v solenoid & F/R switch will not work on 36v and I'm thinking my existing 36v items will do just fine.

Thanks
gsf35099 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car