lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-25-2018, 01:27 PM   #1
luke5500
Not Yet Wild

Default Wiring battery meter to DCS EZGO Key Switch /meter not turning off when key is off

Hi There,

I have been looking at every how-to and thread I can but none of them explain what I am seeing with my setup.

I have an EZGO 36 v cart with a DCS controller. I have a digital battery meter with 3 terminals. I have the + and - connected directly to the proper battery locations. The issue is the C (3rd Terminal). Every tutorial says to connect it to the switch terminal that gets voltage when it is turned on, but the problem is one has full battery voltage and the other has 7 volts when in the off position and full voltage when on. And it seems 7 volts is not low enough to tell the battery meter to turn off when the key is turned off.

I have checked and the key switch wires are running to the proper locations. I would really appreciate any help on this. I really don't want to just leave the meter on all the time.

Thanks in advance,
Luke
luke5500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO