lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2011, 07:13 PM   #1
chevygirl85
Not Yet Wild

Default Carryall I shakes violently in forward and reverse

Hello everyone, I am new to this site and I am hoping that you guys can help me

I work for a college and we have 3 club car carryall I gasoline powered golf carts and I am starting to have so serious problems with one of them. I am not sure the year of this model but the serial code is FG9627-506814.

Just the other day I was told that it didn't seem to be running right so I went to inspect it and just getting the engine running at idle it idles a little rough..then proceeding to push on the gas more and get it moving; it lurches forward (not sure if that's normal or not?) like there is no middle point just idle and extremely fast! and not even going 5 MPH it shakes so violently that I can't imagine trying to take it any faster as I'm afraid it will fall apart right there on the spot on me lol...

I am brand new at working on these club cars or any golf cart for that matter and just wondering if maybe there is a common problem with these or if someone might be able to point me in the right direction so I can diagnose this cart properly.

Thank you in advance for anyone who takes the time to read and respond!
chevygirl85 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car