lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-10-2013, 09:48 AM   #1
210 Racing
Not Yet Wild

Default Same troubles as some

Hi folks,
I have been doing some reading but am still ignorant. My daughter and cousins were riding our 2007 ez go TXT the other day when all of a sudden they said it just stopped (if that is REALLY what happened remains to be seen, LOL). We charged it up and I checked it the next day and sure enough it will not move forward or backward. I can hear the solenoid activate when you press the pedal but that is it. I see where some are saying check the speed controller but I honestly don't know where that is. Any help on this is appreciated and I apologize for a post that is similar to others. Thanks again.
210 Racing is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO