lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-18-2019, 01:49 PM   #1
Elitegolf1
Not Yet Wild

Default Ruff & tuff rearend and motor swap

I'm needing to swap my rear-end and motor out of my 2008 Ruff & tuff. I have seen post about others swapping with a club car rearend but I need to know from what year and model. Also wanted to know if I needed to change anything with the controller or solenoids since the ruff and tuff comes with the bigger controller and solenoids. Thanks for all the help.
Elitegolf1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-20-2019, 11:15 AM   #2
Elitegolf1
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Ruff & tuff rearend and motor swap

Bump
Old 02-20-2019, 12:29 PM   #3
BBBHC
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elitegolf1 View Post
I'm needing to swap my rear-end and motor out of my 2008 Ruff & tuff. I have seen post about others swapping with a club car rearend but I need to know from what year and model. Also wanted to know if I needed to change anything with the controller or solenoids since the ruff and tuff comes with the bigger controller and solenoids. Thanks for all the help.
I don't know. You could try contacting tahoedawgz71. He had some rear ends from 2013 precedents a while back, maybe he still has one. I got one from him for my project. Plus, he's the resident CC guru, he will probably be able to tell you what you need.
BBBHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 12:03 PM   #4
Elitegolf1
Not Yet Wild

Thanks I'll try contact him
Old 03-20-2020, 09:39 PM   #5
RCAddict
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Was there ever a solution for this? I've recently acquired a ruff and tuff and may need to swap.
RCAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 11:05 AM   #6
VinHay
Not Yet Wild

The dana rear end from most ez-go''s is a direct drop in fit. All TXT's use this rear end. The difference in the ruff n tuff is the spline count on the motor.
VinHay is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts