lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-19-2019, 02:09 PM   #1
XK4
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Bluetooth Pairing

I've got a 2020 Li-Ion Onward. I understand that you can pair an Android phone with the car to use the Club Car app, but I've been unable to do so. Anyone know the procedure?

Thanks in advance.
XK4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-19-2019, 02:12 PM   #2
swb713
Gone Wild

Columbia

Default Re: Bluetooth Pairing

Your dealer did not go over this with you?
I would call them about it.
swb713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 04:42 PM   #3
XK4
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Nope. They just pretty much dropped it off. I guess I'll have to give them a call.

Thanks
XK4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 05:31 PM   #4
modetzg
Not Yet Wild

What was the outcome? Are you able to pair your cart with your phone and adjust the settings?
modetzg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 02:47 PM   #5
fool1993
Not Yet Wild

I have been looking into this also and what I have found out you need a CCDT Club Car Diagnostics Tool and that is the Bluetooth dongle that plugs into your club car and that connects to your android device. I have called every dealer I know and they will not sell me one, 1 dealer would if I got my cart from them. I already got a 2020 Onward Li-ion Sandstorm that's paid for but not delivered that I thought of getting my money back and going to the dealer that will sell me the device but its $1500 more for the same cart. I am told the device is only $200 and was told from Tech Support that you can buy one but like I said no dealer will see me one so if anyone knows or a dealer that will sell them please let me know. I don't understand that I own the golf cart so if I want to change the speed setting, brake settings or whatever I should be able to.
Thanks to anyone that can help.
fool1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 03:54 PM   #6
Sergio
Gone Wild

Club Car

You guys are saying that you have downloaded the free CCDT app from the playstore and it does not automatically connect to your Lithium Onward once you select it from the "scanned" list?

I was not aware that a password was needed, old Bluetooth devices used 0000.
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 09:34 PM   #7
Kordog
Not Yet Wild

I’m interested in this as well. I just ordered 2 onward lithium carts with the CC Connect screen. I’ve always had scanners for my carts (have had 4 electric RXV’s) and I asked my dealer if I was able to get one for these, they told me they would hook me up with the Bluetooth app, so we will see what happens when the carts arrive.
Kordog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 01:11 PM   #8
Mayhem2020
Not Yet Wild

I've had the dealer plug in a diag tool and pair to it, not sure of another way but if you find one please let me know! Need more speed!
Mayhem2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 07:31 AM   #9
JackKMA
Not Yet Wild

If you are still looking for the CCDT dongle contact me at jack_45750@yahoo.com.
JackKMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 11:20 AM   #10
TheCartBoy
WARRANTY VOID

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackKMA View Post
If you are still looking for the CCDT dongle contact me at jack_45750@yahoo.com.
You can post it in the for sale section.
TheCartBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car