lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-24-2020, 11:51 AM   #1
Gordon1990
Not Yet Wild

Default Bombardier NEV throttle out - error code 1-4

Hey all,

Owner of a 2000 Bombardier NEV. Just replaced the batteries and got it running. Car was running great for a few days, then I randomly lost throttle while out and about.

All of the systems on the car appear to be working, the car just refuses to move when I press the pedal. I am now getting an error code of 1-4 when pressing the pedal. According to the 98' service manual this means some sort of throttle fault.

Any ideas?

Gordon
Gordon1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-23-2020, 09:14 AM   #2
wkboehm
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Bombardier NEV throttle out - error code 1-4

Hi Gordon. Did you ever get any feedback from anyone regarding your throttle/no go problem? We have a similar situation but have not been able to diagnose what exactly is wrong. If you happen to hear from one of the many experts out there would you mind passing that information along to me? Much appreciated. Wolf Boehm

My e-mail address is: wolf123blue@hotmail.com
wkboehm is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bombardier, code, error, nev, throttle
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts