lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-04-2018, 01:07 PM   #1
ncfenceguy
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default 2015 club car precedent (looking to buy)

Hello. I'm a occasional poster in the EZGO section, very familiar with EZGO, not too familiar with the Club Cars. I'm looking to purchase a 2015 Club Car Precedent 48v. A dealer friend of mine has 20 he just received from a golf coarse lease with 2016 batteries. I can pick out the one that I want and the price is $3,000. Are there any problems with this cart I should look for? Other than the obvious stuff. Are they more expensive to upgrade than other models? I tend to upgrade everything I get my hands on. I went looking for a EZGO PDS and he recommended the Club Car, but I know very little about their drive systems. Thanks for any insight !!!
ncfenceguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-04-2018, 02:46 PM   #2
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Default Re: 2015 club car precedent (looking to buy)

You will be happy with it. It will have the new ERIC charging system and the electronics are tried and true. You get the aluminum frame with a club car and there are plenty of upgrades from motors to controllers and in-between, but just a simple Alltrax XCT 300 controller will give you a lot more speed and user programmable features.

TahoeDawgZ71 - Revolution Golf Cars and scottyb - Carts Unlimited both carry these and the tech support to back them and you!.

The price is good for a 3 year old cart, but strange that the batteries were already replaced in '16. Just pick the one that has the newest set and lowest hours.
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 03:24 PM   #3
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

ncfenceguy. The Club Car Precedent has a Sepex drive system on it much like the one on a PDS, only it's 48 volt. The 48 Volt TXT and the Precedent both use Curtis controllers and Advanced Motors. Not much difference at all.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 07:20 AM   #4
ncfenceguy
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Thanks guys, that's what I wanted to know!!! I wanted to make sure this wasn't a off year that had a drive system that wasn't up to "par"
ncfenceguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car